• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Hello I'm Looking for an Evolutions Map 8.42 with al quests inquisition, demon oak, poi, demon helmet, anihilator and arena Reply Fast Plz

hello i need a really nice hellfire fighter spawn for my own ot its 8.42 i hope you can help me

Hello i am needing your help.
i need a map for 8.42 if that is possible..anyone that have some quests and some teleports.
thak you

Hello, I've tried to search for a tibia map but I'm not sure how to search to get what I want so here it comes:
A map of tibia (the main continent with thais, venore, carlin, ab, kaz), excluding the premium cities (edron,yalahar,dara,ankh and so on) :)

Thanks!

Somebody have?

Hey, somebody have the map of MELANIAOT.NET?
The map have Thais, Carlin, Ab dendriel, Venore, Liberty Bay, Svargrond, Ankrahmun, Darashia, Edron, Goroma, Port Hope, Oken, Gengia, Pyre, Cormaya, Yalahari, Lost Land

If someone have, please MP me with the download link, or send a e-mail to:
[email protected]

Att. Alexx~;

Search for (Full Realmap server 8.42)

I search for (Full Real Map Server 8.42) with no buggs

Please if you know someone send a Download link

HI!
i need a map only with carlin thais and venore plz all connected:thumbup:

Thanks

Search for (Full Realmap server+oken+gengia+pyre 8.42)

I need Real Map+3citys(oken,gengia,pyre)!

I am looking for the Isle of Evil map from Real Tibia.

Back