• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request: Modal Windows for 0.3.6

Memerto

PHP, JS, LUA, HTML...
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys. I was looking for some scripts and I read this:

I could make a tutorial sometime, it's actually very easy to do, but you have to do it right and carefully, otherwise it's just gonna screw up your server.

@Lucian
CipSoft added ModalWindows to their client sometime after the 10.0 9.7 update, so if 0.3.6 can support Tibia 10.0+ 9.7+ and has the extensive source editing to support ModalWindows, then sure, you can use 0.3. But at this point, TFS 1.0+ is the only one that has ModalWindows supported.

edit: modal windows came in 9.7, not 10.0+

I'd like to request Modal Windows on 0.3.6, if there's somebody with the knowledge and enough time for this. I guess all or almost all changes would be in sources.

edit again:

Oskar1121 made this possible, thx very much to this awesome guy. Don't forget that you only can do it on 9.7 or above.

[TFS 0.3.6pl1] "Catacombs" Teleporter like Diablo 3 Teleport - Great for RPG servers (Remake)
"Catacombs" Teleporter like Diablo 3 Teleport - Great for RPG servers (Remake)']

Rep++ him!

Thx for reading!

Last edited:
Hi guys. I was looking for some scripts and I read this:

I'd like to request Modal Windows on 0.3.6, if there's somebody with the knowledge and enough time for this. I guess all or almost all changes would be in sources.

Thx for reading!
Use TFS 1.x instead, to much source editing.
First of all you need to source edit so you can use 9.7 client, Then you need source editing to support modal window.

Thx for response.

That was an option for me and my mates to upgrade our project from 0.3.6 to 1.x, but there are too many things we can't export like the dungeon finder or the fuction to set monsters name ingame, and there will be too much work if we upgrade because of all custom spells, movements, actions and other scripts whose code we must change in that case, so we discarded upgrading.

However, 0.3.6 source editing to support modal windows would be used and apreciated for many people, not only my team.

Now I know this will take a lot of work, I don't expect somebody to do it only because I requested, but if somebody does, it'd be apreciated.

Back