• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Opening channel if access = x

Grehy

Killroy
Reaction score
I'd like a creature script (probably?) that opened the channel "Staff Chat" if your access is above 0. If possible, I'd like it to stop you from closing it. Like if you try to close it, it re-opens and displays a cancel message saying you can't close it

You could make the globalevents do a check every minute or so and send the players with acces >3 to certian channel using this function

Code:
doPlayerSendToChannel(cid, targetId, SpeakClasses, message, channel[, time])

You could make the globalevents do a check every minute or so and send the players with acces >3 to certian channel using this function

Code:

Would that just switch to the channel if it was already open? I'd rather just have it check for access and open the channel when they log in

Code:

That function only send a message to the channel IF the channel is open. He need a function that open the channel

No, there is no such option. We can't do everything we want with client. Its limited in this way, and only user can control what he want to have opened/closed/selected. And access you can set in channels.xml. I'm not sure maybe it will work if server will not accept that player opens this channel. But probably in client it will remain opened.

Last edited:
Back