• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Single Spell Exhaustion (Please Read)

tabz23

Reaction score
Well im almost finished with ALL the spells in my WoW server thanks to alot of help here at otland.net however there is ONE last thing that i have made sure ive searched for EVERYWHERE just to make sure i dont get flamers...

I need a spell exahustion system that i can add to each spell...

now heres how i would like it too work....
in spells.xml i put every spell for example 1second exahust... that means that everytime i cast a spell i need to wait 1 second to cast ANY type of spell... but the exahust i will put on the spell will make the person exahusted from THAT spell ONLY for the amount of time i put it to. Im very new at scripting and i was thinking its probably gona need some storage or something if thats the case i dont mind putting a diff storage for each spell lol

anyways if anyone is willing to help me id appreciate it alot and rep!!! thanks to whoever helps =)

Can anyone pleaseee help =( at least ideas or something so i can mess around with it? :x i really neeed this =/

can anyone please help?

~bump~

when casting a spell set storage to time, and every time you cast it it should check if current time - this storage >= cooldown time, if not make sth like exhaust effect

umm, for every single spell it will be a lot of...
but its first constructive idea I guess:D

@maybe tommorow I'll chech the time functions, how to use it :D

Last edited:
yesssss! the storage thing is exactly what im thinking :p i plan on changing almost EVERY spell in my server to custom spells... therefore i want a certain script of Exura for example so i can edit it into every other spell i want to make >.<

i really dont mind making each a storage for each one lol, as long as it works im good :p

can anyone put up an example for exura? or any spell? =)

ANOTHER BUMP SHEESH. Can anyone please help with this? it doesnt have to be pm i would actually like to make this public since this can be soemthing every1 can use O_O

anybody?

Lua:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_HEALING)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_PARALYZE)
setHealingFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, 5, 5, 1.5, 2)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	if exhaustion.check(cid, 23000) == false then
		exhaustion.set(cid,23000, 100)
		return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
	else
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Cooldown[" ..exhaustion.get(cid,23000).."]")
	end
end
try something like that, havent tested or really thought about it...but in theory it should work.

Bro sorry for the rude language... but you are FUCKING GENIUS!!!! this worked perfectly! its exactly what ive been looking for for like a whole 2 weeks! thanks alot man! you should definetly post it because i think alott of people would love something like this :p either way i gave you rep this thing is so easy to use and it works perfectly even with the timer thanks alot man <3
now i can finish a huge part of my server =) credits to you! wooh thanks

EDIT: wow man this thing even works when they logout and log back in it still keeps the timer... thanks alot man!

Back