• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Souls.

Santy

Reaction score
I need two sprites for souls, a smaller one and a bigger/stronger one. A white ball of healing light, per se, lawl. I'm thinking the slime's sprite with changed hues, but floating, and sorta dripping. Free of cost, both are going directly into my ot if yours are the coolest. If colours are editable, even better. Those'll be the two initial graphics of my upcoming OT.

Greetings and thanks, ~Santy.

Last edited:
So you just want a like "slime" look, but floating and dripping? Do you want a trail behind it? Like a wisp? Or just like a slime where it doesn't change direction?

Also i can do the animation for it and will show u full animation and the seperate frames for you to add into your server,

I'll have a go, but please correct me if above is wrong etc before i post the sprite :)

A trail would be pretty epic, representing a vanishing trail of remainder aura. It can also change direction, but that doesn't matter too much.

Something with this theme, but animooted, would be nice too for the first spirit outfit. I'm planning on making 3-4 outfits (each would be stronger), for the spirits, actually.
7558c6e40FhMT.png

Ok well, give me all that you need, i'll do the first 2, but since you want 3-4 give me the other two ideas :D

The blue and red i'll do today :) and make it animated no probs :)

There's no need to do all of them, hah. There's also no need for red, as if I do need color alterations, I'd just do it myself in photoshop. Anyhow, just keep in mind that all of those are the same soul, essentially getting bigger (leaving a more powerful and lasting trail) and stronger... It would be nice if in the 3rd & 4th forms, the soul would gradually be shaped into something, expressing it's growth and new-found powers.

I also already made a first outfit, with those two blue smaller ones, altered, and this one:
attachment.php

Last edited:
so you want 2 seperate souls different sizes? but similar in shap just a slight variation since it will become something?

OR is this just 1 monster where it is getting bigger in the animation?

Players will start as souls. They will start as the one I made, or if yours is that much better that one, lol, then there's going to be parts of the game where they get stronger and their soul will change, too. Various different outfits. I was also thinking about making the player's chosen vocations' attributes influencing in the soul's color, by changing the color of the "Head, Body, Legs & Feet", so if your creativity takes you THAT far as well, I wouldn't mind you making an extra layer and sending me the psds, or something ;x

hmm well i made an example to see if you like, if you do, ill post the still frames also.
here:santi.gif

Also since you are doing them as a player, i will happily do the other directions also

Nice. Maybe if you made the middle less crystal-ish, with a shade of white in the middle. The trail should also be ontop of the middle thing (or should it?..). And if you do make the directions, the trail could be countering the direction that the sprite is going to.

Last edited:
Ok well you wanted it to drip aswell so i'll probably darken the ball, and add an almost slimy dripping effect from it :)

He wanted them to begin forming into a shape by the 4th

any way i have edited my previous 1 and will give you the directions etc over msn.

santi.gifsanti.gif the first 1 is faster but only to show you the smoothness anyway i'll give you the directions and seperate frames on msn :)

@Reas
Thanks man, those will be used!

@GhostX
Waiting on you. :p

Back