• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request Sprite

HamTheKratos

Reaction score
hello ^_^

please may some one help me in 2 sprites

first:someone riding a horse
secound:someone riding a dragon

thanks

no i swear idont know that kingdom age have it i swear

belive me i swear i never played it even

im trying to make thing like in silkroad online=horse and pokemon=dragon that's all

if i knew that kingdom age has those sprites and i wana copy it as u say i would have downloaded client and imported the tibia.spr or what ever and i am done

Lol, you can't copy their spr and dat. because they dont have any one. and they are encrypted..

Lol, you can't copy their spr and dat. because they dont have any one. and they are encrypted..

He can't, i can ;)

2ed70g5.png]

HAHAHHAA wtf kingdom age got owned ;O
Dude , I bet you would have more reputation points than Kingdom Age has players if you released that , but don't o.o

If I was kingdom age owner and u released that , i would kill u XDD
Just kidding .. but still .. :O

Of course i won't release it, i don't care about reputation (you see, it's disabled).

if i knew that kingdom age has those sprites and i wana copy it as u say i would have downloaded client and imported the tibia.spr or what ever and i am done

It's not as easy as you claim it to be, their spr folder is protected by a crypt of somekind. So, yes your trying to copy them because you figured out you couldn't thief their sprites :blink:

I have made an edited sprite of barbarian [both male and female] riding a war wolf for my serv , but i dont think I'll release it .. it's not hard tho, maybe 20 mins work on sprites , 10 on inputing .. You just take original orc rider sprites and replace the orc with barbarian body and alas! :D

Chorjak: you are epic XD

I have made an edited sprite of barbarian [both male and female] riding a war wolf for my serv , but i dont think I'll release it .. it's not hard tho, maybe 20 mins work on sprites , 10 on inputing .. You just take original orc rider sprites and replace the orc with barbarian body and alas! :D

Chorjak: you are epic XD

thanks i will try to do that

Back