• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Judasz sprites

JudasG

Reaction score
Hey, im pretty new to pixelart and i wanted to show you some of my works for ots inspired by game Gothic. Also i have some questions about perspective if someone more experienced could help me.

Some items: heavy fire mage armor www.pngpaladin armor.pnglight dh armor www.pngknight armor.png

Here is my take on Bloodfly from Gothic 2
final.gif

I want to ask for perspective on this one. I need to draw it looking north now and i am not sure if i should only flip it or redraw it a little. (Some of tibia mobs like wasps are drawn just in one direction and fliped). Help me please :)

Hey, im pretty new to pixelart and i wanted to show you some of my works for ots inspired by game Gothic. Also i have some questions about perspective if someone more experienced could help me.

Some items: View attachment 80357View attachment 80356View attachment 80355View attachment 80354

Here is my take on Bloodfly from Gothic 2
View attachment 80359

I want to ask for perspective on this one. I need to draw it looking north now and i am not sure if i should only flip it or redraw it a little. (Some of tibia mobs like wasps are drawn just in one direction and fliped). Help me please :)
I dont know much about spriting, but I know you shouldn’t flip this image and use it as it’s facing north. It will mess up the perspective. You can rotate it to face RIGHT, though. But facing LEFT/NORTH requires a different drawing.

Good job, by the way!

"Pretty new" lol
Yea i was drawing my frist pixeals like 15 years ago for couple of months, after this 15 years i tried to do it again. I work with art as everyday job but not with pixels. So im new in pixelart not drawing exactly :D
Post automatically merged:

I dont know much about spriting, but I know you shouldn’t flip this image and use it as it’s facing north. It will mess up the perspective. You can rotate it to face RIGHT, though. But facing LEFT/NORTH requires a different drawing.

Good job, by the way!
Thats what i thought but wasnt sure coz it realy doesnt look that bad when fliped north. I just have no idea how to make the perspective right drawing this bug from behind. Cant imagine it in my head lol

k1t.png

It looks like that facing north, not bad but something is off. Still not sure how the redrawn version should look like, was looking for some similar sprites but still, cant get it done lol

I looked up wyvern sprite and made a lil fix to wings etc. I think its better now. Looks like a flying shrimp tho lol
k1t2.png

Last edited:
Yea i was drawing my frist pixeals like 15 years ago for couple of months, after this 15 years i tried to do it again. I work with art as everyday job but not with pixels. So im new in pixelart not drawing exactly :D
Post automatically merged:

Thats what i thought but wasnt sure coz it realy doesnt look that bad when fliped north. I just have no idea how to make the perspective right drawing this bug from behind. Cant imagine it in my head lol

View attachment 80363

It looks like that facing north, not bad but something is off. Still not sure how the redrawn version should look like, was looking for some similar sprites but still, cant get it done lol

I looked up wyvern sprite and made a lil fix to wings etc. I think its better now. Looks like a flying shrimp tho lol
View attachment 80366
It looks like you're seeing the bloodfly from above, and that's not what you want in 45º persepective. It must have the same inclination as if it's looking south, but drawn from the back. Look at the chairs, for example:

1701644447290.png

It looks like you're seeing the bloodfly from above, and that's not what you want in 45º persepective. It must have the same inclination as if it's looking south, but drawn from the back. Look at the chairs, for example:

View attachment 80367
Yea i see. Its harder than i expected it to be, seems like the perspective works different for some monsters (if they are kinda flat like larvas and bugs). Perspective is for sure best visible for humanoids and monsters with legs. With this flying shrimp i am having some troubles lol. I drew some guide lines and i think its better now.

Its easier for me to draw the front and left than front and back for sure. Same image but somehow its easier.
krwiopijca left.png

Repainted Heavy and Medium Dragon Armor to match the progression from light to heavy.
Also recolor of tibia wolf to match the one form Gothic 2 and Black Goblin (improved defult gobo with recolor not sure if the animation is correct)

light dh (6).pngmedium dh (4).pngheavy dh (2).png

Wolf.gifgobob.gif

Last edited:
Back