• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Teleport Blink Spell

MarkSmartRemark

Lua-Noob in Training :D
Reaction score
hello, i hope noones getting annoyed by all the request :p here goes another one :p

id like a simple spell that teleports a player 4 spaces into the direction he is facing... the script does not have to check for houses or anything because my server doesnt have houses... i would only like for the script to not allow players to teleport into water or into walls (like a cave or something)... in other words i dont want a spell that you can just browse the map with :p just a simple spell that :

if player face north doTeleportThing to position y=+4 x=0... if hes facing south doTeleportThing y=-4 x=0 etc... =) if anyone could do this thankss yoooo! :D i tried doing it but i suck at scripting >.>... just make sure they cant get INSIDE the walls or onto the water lol >.< then again if you cant do it to check for that its fine... they wont find anything crazy in my map anyways >=] thankss! repp++!

Back