• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Teleport onsay

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
hey i want to get a script that you can teleport by saying somting like crap hole nr 1 and then you get teleported to another location and if you say wrong you will get telported some where else.
and you need to stand on a tile with uniq id 2314

noting that i need... i need a script that can telport you if you are standning on uniq id 2314 and say crap hole then you get teleported right and if you say wrong you get teleported some where else!

Maybe... hidden npc near that sqm?
If you are standing in position where you want to put that uid and say anything you'll get tp to place 1 and when you say correct words to place 2.
Its only idea how to make it.
Now I have no time to make the script, maybe tomorrow, but probably someone will post it earlier

Anyway good luck!

nope like when you stand on a tile with that id and say admin tko you will get teleported to a area and if you say like admin fag you will get teleported some where else!

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
	local config = {
		reqPos = {x=,y=,z=},
		newPos = {x=,y=,z=}
	}

if (getCreaturePosition(cid) == config.reqPos) then
		doTeleportThing(cid, config.newPos)
	end

return TRUE
end

This will work if i stand 1 a tile and say admin tko and then i get teleported to the otherside and if i say wrong i got teleported some where else?
i dont think so....

Arghhh
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
	local config = {
		reqPos = {x=,y=,z=},
		newPos = {x=,y=,z=},
		someWhereElse = {x=,y=,z=}
	}

if (getCreaturePosition(cid) == config.reqPos) then
		doTeleportThing(cid, config.newPos)
	else
		doTeleportThing(cid, config.someWhereElse)
	end

return TRUE
end

this work if i say admin tko i get teleported right and if i say wrong i get teleported some where else?:S
and how do i set so i say admin tko i get teleported right?

but i want i to be in action couse i want it to be a uniq id insted of just saying ADMIN TKO and then they get teleported!

Back