• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

«REQUEST» (Tibia 8.10) Original/Unedited Evolutions server

Ena

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone that has the full pack of 8.1 evolutions server (if possible original/unedited) could please upload it because all of the links I find seem to be dead a long time ago, and its a pretty important piece of Open Tibia history wich I want to keep for preservation. I would be so happy if i found this, seems impossible to find, but im sure some of you guys have it in one of your old HDDs or old computers. Thanks in advance!

This is probably the closest you are going to get.
[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

All the 8.1 servers were 8.0 servers that allowed 8.1 clients to login, from my memory.
I don't remember a 8.1 server that actually used 8.1 items.
Or at least, not one that was provided to the public.

Unless you mean Mystic Spirit, but with the forgotten server's map.. humm

Hello everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone that has the full pack of 8.1 evolutions server (if possible original/unedited) could please upload it because all of the links I find seem to be dead a long time ago, and its a pretty important piece of Open Tibia history wich I want to keep for preservation. I would be so happy if i found this, seems impossible to find, but im sure some of you guys have it in one of your old HDDs or old computers. Thanks in advance!
this may help check this OTServ SVN Version 0.6.0
also you can find original evolution map from here Evolutions.zip
also the datapacks from here 2018-11-01_gd7ccsnz
USE THE FILES AT OWN RISK DUNNO IT HAVE A VIRUS OR NOT, IT GONE TIME AGO
Best Regards

Back