• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] treant Sprites

Guys he wanted to give him it for free but then he was like :eek: they liked it.. let it be private.

i still think he should release it to obsdark (in pm) or something!?

I don't really think it's his, and if they are it's weird that he can make something that difficult as a treant but has to make a thread to ask if someone can colour his balloon for him.

Guys he wanted to give him it for free but then he was like :eek: they liked it.. let it be private.

The fact is, he don't do that, and this is a world of facts (like all of us know well...) i can't judge. but i can interpretate, but doesn't matter what i interpretate, he'll do something that musn't and the "do's" are bigger than the "want's" in this world, this is not a world of intentions, is a world of actions and all of you know that. ;)

Now, i don't know and don't care either if he is or not a good Spriter, or if he wanna gave the sprites for free or not, all i know is he thinks someone pay's him to make a sprite, and actualy that's not gonna happend.

I' don't think he ever think on share them for free, because he just post that portions of the sprite and in gift format, besides he doesn't post nothing like "its what i have for now" or "i post the rest later", etc...

In deep, he do it because is a smug, who cares? it doesn't matter anyway ;), more important than that is keep straigh the threat of the post so don't worry about it and don't gave him the attention than he wish so much. ;)

I suggest (if any of u wanna) check the rules and if he breaks them report the adecuated post.
But besides that...

He is just a smug 16 years old child don't pay attention to him, he don't deserve it ;) the important think here is get the Sprite.

@Xghost i'm waiting for your job. ;)

¡Bless you, Cheers Up and Joys!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

Other one i will upload later cuz i dont have time now for copy from my tibia.spr file -> paste to paint.

34076554100071665960.png

Sorry i haven't had any time to attempt this :( got so much going on with college etc can only do small sprites and small things atm. :/

But atleast fresh has posted one sprite with the corpse which is good of him,

also, as he stated he will post the other, and his work is by far better than what mine would be anyway :)

Sorry i couldn't help, maybe i will still attempt this over weekend, but Fresh's seems nice enough :)

@XGhost, ok, don't worry i understand it, i study too and i know how that can be, ;) tnx anyway.

@Fresh, Tnx a lot, i'll wait for the other one. ;)

Back