• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] treant Sprites

Obsdark

Reaction score
¡¡¡Hey oh!!!

I need 2 Looktypes of treants, one is for a monster of normal size, and the other is for a big monster of 2x2 squares big.

I'm not a spriter and i look at for them a lot without any success, so any contribution will be helpfull. ;)

i don't know where to post this request so, i'll do it here, i ask the moderators who move this post wherever must it be if is necesary plz. ;)

¡Bless you and Cheers up!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

Ok so can you describe what treants are? Lol i will try to do them
for you once i fully understand what you want :)

Remember the Like-Tree creatures of the lord of the rings?, well, something like that. ;)

Actualy, that are treants, they are presents in a lot of history's and games besides LOTR, but is a good idea for have it like example. ;)

¡¡Bless you, Thanks and cheers up!!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

Hmm so for the 32x32, it'd be pretty much a haunted treeling ? :p

But i will attempt the larger one, give me a day or so, since only ever made a few creatures, normally just do items :)

Ok, not a problem, ;)
Send me a PM. ;)

I'll like to see a Haunted too, if u want of course, with the two alive ones (the normal and the big) i'm fine B), but if you wanna make another one in Haunted version, even better, ¡feel free to do it! B)

¡¡¡Bless and Cheers up!!!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

1 of each kind, 1 32x32 and 1 64x64 (normal and 2x2 respectibly ;) )

¡¡Hey Oh!!

I just have a problem with, where is the left and right side of the Looktypes?, is it possible you send me (or post ;) ) them but without be a gift?, maybie post them like sprites for i make the compilation for the looktypes?, ¡Tnx a lot! ;)

@GhostX Keep doing it with the job plz, if i have more sprites, i can have more tree-like creatures, besides..., the one's of fresh doesn't have left and right side. ;)

¡Tnx a lot for everything!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

PD: Tnx, both of you. ;)

Just pm him and he will do other sides, and for the single frames idk print screen each stage :p haha, since his are awesome

Yeah, true, i hope so, i'll send him a Pm then ;)

¡Tnx a lot!

(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

I cant send it to you.
Its from my personal project.

Sorry,
Have fun (maybe you steal it)
Regards,
Fresh.

lol so why post it in first place?

To tease him? LOL

I cant send it to you.
Its from my personal project.

Sorry,
Have fun (maybe you steal it)
Regards,
Fresh.

Then why bother posting it if you don't want him to use it?:huh:
That's like holding a steak in front of someone and when he asks for a bite you say 'hmm, nah ;D i'll eat it, but you can look'.

Fresh said:
I have all of moves but i cant share it for free.
Sorry.

This guy wants money for him's "job", well, you can sit there and wait all the time that you want.

and by the way, how can i know if your work is actualy yours and you don't take from another person? i saw people doing that, what they receive for free, here or in other forums they hypocriticaly sell it.

by guys like you the OT's keep continue in decadency ;)

@GhostX can you plz help me??

¡Bless, Cheers up and Happiness!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

Last edited:
With Photoshop u can open the gif file and get each frame but u would to do the other (looking to north, west, east)

With Photoshop u can open the gif file and get each frame but u would to do the other (looking to north, west, east)

Tnx a lot Xeikh, but i preffer not to use them one's just because i don't wanna be involve with guys like him in any way, not even sharing them Sprites. ;)

(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

Lol fresh is an awesome spriter, and they are most likely his.

Just it is stupid for him to post them and say "not for use" in your REQUEST thread! What was the point! That is like giving someone in africa a macdonals and then saying "actually no, i want it" IT IS WRONG! I think you should just give him it now :p Since it is 2 sprites and he can credit you in server saying idk sprited by fresh? Surely it is worth something if you log in his server and see your own work? Pfft!

And @obsdark i haven't had any serious time atm, i will attempt it on thursday since i don't start college til 15:00 :) Sorry for the delays, also if anyone could help him in the meantime, i would be greatful also since creatures are "new" to me.. XD i normally do items.

Back