• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Windows or Linux?

Alekz

Reaction score
Hey guys, i wanna buy a Dedicated or VPS for my OT, but i want to know whats bettet, i have heard that Linux is better but well, i wanna hear some opinions.

And would be cool if you can recommend me few hosting companies.

Also, i would like if someone can gimme a tutorial or a little guide of how to get all working ona Linux Dedicated or VPS. (Also a Windows one would be cool 2).

Im not 100% new on hosting, cause i have hosted few webistes and blogs, but im new on Linux :blink:

I will give rep to the best reply. Thanks in advance guys.

Yours,
Alekz.-

TUtoials and Wiki's always solve the problem xD I learned and mastered linux after 1 month.

On the first day I got linux I was like, WTF! (QQing) I can't change any files in www and basicly anything because of permissions xD

Then I learned about the terminal and then I chmod/chown everything to my liking =D after that I was in love with Linux (Kubuntu, YDL)

Back