• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request your npcs here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokerhamer

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
What you cant request, ALready released npc's like addon npc and blesser, npc like that that are already can be founded in this forum.

Ofcourse the npc's that i make will get released on otland.net! ANd i only make npc's for The Forgotten Server!

========~~~~~~~How to request~~~~~~~========
What for npc:

What should the npc be able to do:

What advanced functions do u want:

Last edited:
it's not so hard... just need to connect to the database, it's a easy thing and then start scripting

i'v never heart of somting like that but i'm going to learn it later waiting for tala to fix an minor bug so i can finish buy runes with xxcharges

canyou make me an npc that has acess 5 and restarts the server every 5 hours with the command shutdown 5.

thanks

tony

i need one npc of all types of arrows, bolts, stars and spears

Lol what do u think i am? i am talking about creating new type of npc's not maiking all the inoing work.. you know how it works add them yourself..

canyou make me an npc that has acess 5 and restarts the server every 5 hours with the command shutdown 5.

thanks

tony

Nice idea but itá already taking care of goto config.lua you will see this

Code:
	serverSaveHour = 3
	shutdownAtServerSave = "no"
	cleanMapAtServerSave = "yes"

Lol what do u think i am? i am talking about creating new type of npc's not maiking all the inoing work.. you know how it works add them yourself..

Nice idea but itá already taking care of goto config.lua you will see this

Code:
	serverSaveHour = 3
	shutdownAtServerSave = "no"
	cleanMapAtServerSave = "yes"

So that means every 3 hours?

and how about a Addon NPC that Give separate addons (Advanced)
Like in evolutions...
Example:
You:Hello
NPC:I can give all addons but you must complete some things and colect some items,then i'll change the items for a specifics Addon
YOu: I want the FIRST SUMMONER ADDON
NPC:collect 50 minotaur leather..Bla Bla..
and when you come with 50 Minotaur Leathers you say
YOU:Hi
NPC:Have you colected the 50 Minotaur leathers for me?
YOU:Yes,Change for addon
NPC:Ok here is your new addon (1st Summoner Addon), to colect the second summoner addon you must give me 50k..

Understand?with all types of addons.. In evolutions server the Addon NPC is advanced... Like my example ..it'dosen't matter if have 20+ npcs just is a new way to get addons

it's possible in TFS?

Last edited:
and how about a Addon NPC that Give separate addons (Advanced)
Like in evolutions...
Example:
You:Hello
NPC:I can give all addons but you must complete some things and colect some items,then i'll change the items for a specifics Addon
YOu: I want the FIRST SUMMONER ADDON
NPC:collect 50 minotaur leather..Bla Bla..
and when you come with 50 Minotaur Leathers you say
YOU:Hi
NPC:Have you colected the 50 Minotaur leathers for me?
YOU:Yes,Change for addon
NPC:Ok here is your new addon (1st Summoner Addon), to colect the second summoner addon you must give me 50k..

Understand?with all types of addons.. In evolutions server the Addon NPC is advanced... Like my example ..it'dosen't matter if have 20+ npcs just is a new way to get addons

it's possible in TFS?

an WORKIND advanced npc has been released a couple of days ago download it and just edit it an bit =)

1)What is NPC for? Oracle giving 1 voc only

2)teleport to a city and give a voc (1 only)

3)nothing

This oracle will only be able to make 1 voc... i will have 4 this way its way easier for people that want to be a knight they go through one door and they will be teled to a different place than sorc,druid,pallys this will hopefully help all 4 vocs level faster

i hope i made my self clear

I need 4 different oracles. one for each voc and they will tele to different spots.

3)nothing

This oracle will only be able to make 1 voc... i will have 4 this way its way easier for people that want to be a knight they go through one door and they will be teled to a different place than sorc,druid,pallys this will hopefully help all 4 vocs level faster

I need 4 different oracles. one for each voc and they will tele to different spots.

Lol? this is an easy npc.. u just need to edit my released oracle script and you are done!

3)nothing

could you pass me the link for the NPC?

Please make that NPC will check your CAP. And when you will have CAP NPC will give you item, when you'll haven't CAP- he msg that you haven't CAp. Please make it in Script system by Jiddo, not annother NPC. And in your container function- add it.

P.S You are really good scripter, so i think it isn'r problem for you. But me need it, i have OTS hosted on TFS, many players play, and i used your function BUYCONTAINER, but when player haven't CAP its going on ground.

Please make that NPC will check your CAP. And when you will have CAP NPC will give you item, when you'll haven't CAP- he msg that you haven't CAp. Please make it in Script system by Jiddo, not annother NPC. And in your container function- add it.

P.S You are really good scripter, so i think it isn'r problem for you. But me need it, i have OTS hosted on TFS, many players play, and i used your function BUYCONTAINER, but when player haven't CAP its going on ground.

I'm working on it going to update container function to
-Cap check
-If you have enough spots in your backpack

But i never used cap checkers or slot checkers so i'm waiting till tala send me an pm back.. so i know howto use them =)

could you pass me the link for the NPC?

Uhm check this thread please =)
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=1191

What for npc: Npc Parcel

What should the npc be able to do: parcel and label send both those items at the same time = Tibia.

Have conditions?

Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back