• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Zombie Event [8.50]

mostafaz4

Reaction score
hello, i saw in a server a event called zombie event

the event about:
summoning zombies randomly in the map
if a zombie touch player the player templed

the last one wins event tokens

can somebody help me to make this script for my server?
thQ

So its more of a raid... then when the zombies attack the people, they get tped to a temple? where they cant go back to that place? and the last one in that area (last player) gets tped out and wins tokens?

So its more of a raid... then when the zombies attack the people, they get tped to a temple? where they cant go back to that place? and the last one in that area (last player) gets tped out and wins tokens?

Exactly. But when the 1st player dies [1, 2 zombies usually at that time] then each 'x' seconds a zombie spawns till everyone dies except for the last one who gets an specified reward and gets tped to temple (like everyone when they "die" in the event)

This will make new zombies where the old ones died. Hope this helps somewhat.

Script: Read carefully.

data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml
Code:
<event type="death" name="[COLOR="red"]event[/COLOR]" event="script" value="[COLOR="red"]event.lua[/COLOR]"/>

data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua
Code:
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "[COLOR="red"]event[/COLOR]")

data/creaturescripts/scripts/event.lua
Code:
function onDeath(cid, corpse, deathList)
	if getCreatureName(cid):lower() == "zombie" then
		for i = 1, #deathList do
			if isPlayer(deathList[i]) then
				local pos = getThingPos(cid)
				doCreatureSay(deathList[i], "THE DEAD CAN'T DIE AGAIN!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, nil, nil, pos)
				doCreateMonster("zombie", pos)
				doSendMagicEffect(pos, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
				doRemoveItem(corpse.uid, 1)
				break
			end
		end
	end

return true
end

data/monster/zombie.xml
Code:
<script> <event name="[COLOR="red"]event[/COLOR]"/> </script>

Last edited:
make an arena with non-pvp zone so if u die, u wont lose lvls or skills or aol/blessing's and u cant get attacked by another players.

So i just map where i want the event ? , and does it start auto ? do i need to make it like a raid ? :D thats all i need to know if any could answer :) thanks!

This will make new zombies where the old ones died. Hope this helps somewhat.

Script: Read carefully.

data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml
Code:
<event type="death" name="[COLOR="red"]event[/COLOR]" event="script" value="[COLOR="red"]event.lua[/COLOR]"/>

data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua
Code:
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "[COLOR="red"]event[/COLOR]")

data/creaturescripts/scripts/event.lua
Code:
function onDeath(cid, corpse, deathList)
	if getCreatureName(cid):lower() == "zombie" then
		for i = 1, #deathList do
			if isPlayer(deathList[i]) then
				local pos = getThingPos(cid)
				doCreatureSay(deathList[i], "THE DEAD CAN'T DIE AGAIN!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, nil, nil, pos)
				doCreateMonster("zombie", pos)
				doSendMagicEffect(pos, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
				doRemoveItem(corpse.uid, 1)
				break
			end
		end
	end

return true
end

data/monster/zombie.xml
Code:
<script> <event name="[COLOR="red"]event[/COLOR]"/> </script>

Excuse me but can you modify or create this script for the event start alone and create a tp for 5 minute if 10 player is in """the event start and the script make an zombie summon every 5 seconde and The last survived of zombie is teleport to temple with the prize of event and a broadcast the Zombie event is finish"" and if not have 10 player the event is cancel and all the player tp back to temple

if you can give me this is very good

Excuse me but can you modify or create this script for the event start alone and create a tp for 5 minute if 10 player is in """the event start and the script make an zombie summon every 5 seconde and The last survived of zombie is teleport to temple with the prize of event and a broadcast the Zombie event is finish"" and if not have 10 player the event is cancel and all the player tp back to temple

if you can give me this is very good
bump

Back