• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting a pretty hard (?) script

Reaction score
Hello! Requestion a script for TFS 0.3.5

My request is, that instead of PKING to ban you get teleported to my jail until my frags is gone!

Example: I reach 20 frags, I get teleported automatically to my jail. When all of my frags (0 frags) is gone, I get teleported to the Temple automatically!

Thanks

Edit: When you get teleported to the jail, a message will appear in your Server Log saying "You have killed to many people. You are jailed until all of your frags are gone" and when you get teleported to temple; "You are now free!"

Last edited:
Here's how to do it the probably best way:
- Disable current ban system after x kills
- Use onKill to increase frags
** if 20 teleport to jail + set storage
** registerCreatureEvent to an onThink event
** check if frags == 0 and storage == true then tp out

Can make it when home!
Better check number of frags in onThink (maybe globalevent onThink every 60 seconds, less CPU when XXX online) and jail if > 20 and 'not jailed', unjail when = 0 and 'jailed', because players can login/logout and try to teleport player out from jail (4 players block one in corner and relog) and if you set 'no logout tile' in map editor after server restart all jailed players will spawn in temple.

Better check number of frags in onThink (maybe globalevent onThink every 60 seconds, less CPU when XXX online) and jail if > 20 and 'not jailed', unjail when = 0 and 'jailed', because players can login/logout and try to teleport player out from jail (4 players block one in corner and relog) and if you set 'no logout tile' in map editor after server restart all jailed players will spawn in temple.

Nah, you will only register the event to the players who needs it. It will not use onThink (creaturescript, not global) for all players in server, only those who are in jail.

Back