• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting NPC/Item

Blitzd_OTs

Mapper
Reaction score
What i want:

Item (Credit/Bank Card). = ID=6499(certificate) or 9971 (gold ignot):
Does? = When player clicks use= Tells how much is in bank account.
If in inv/eq player can buy items and it takesmoney straight from bank account- requires no cash!
It needs to be like spellbook so works for each player and only that player. i.e doesn't show other peoples bank balance, etc. For example, you pk person A, he drops Credit Card A, Player B Picks Up Credit Card A and it Then Shows Player Bs Bank Info if player B uses it.

I need an npc or Sql query or a line or something that i can add to all npc's that allows buy/sell money to interact within that players bank account ONLY if the bank card is in their posession. i.e. Trade window: buy 1 health pot (50 gold) First checks if credit card in inv/eq. If not, checks for cash/gold. If credit card in inv/eq then do make payment straight out of bank.

I know this is ALOT of work but i just don't know why someone hasn't asked for this yet :p

And i would need an npc that sells credit card or something :p but i guess i can do that part :)

Thanks in advance. :D

hmm i understand this
look
go to your bank.lua in data/npc/scripts

search in scripts ITEM IDS your gps or platinums and crystal coins example
Lua:
		if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 2160, count[cid]) then
				npcHandler:say("Here you are.", cid)
				doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2152, count[cid] * 100)

change 2152 for 9971 and count 100* change quant give.
you understand?

hmm why you no change for
change 2152 for IDBANK CARD and count 1
or you wanna one change gold in click and transfor BANK CARD?

Right. Do you have a debit/credit card?
That is what i want. An item that has direct access to your bank account in game. And can use in shops. Therefore people don't need to stick lots of cash in their bp.

Back