• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting remove frag command for tfs 0.3.5

No No guys u dont understand me, i need a script that if i have for example 2 frags this day then i used it my frags go 1

i need it coz i want to make a battle which ppl die and the killer not getting frags like guild wars

so i will excutethe scipt then the other player die

script to decrease the frags by 1 so ..

if i have 2 frags, then i killed the player it will be 3 frags and immediatly the script will be executed and remove 1 frag so the player will be as he got no frags

Not sure there is such function ;o

yeah there is no funcion it should be a command that update database i have one but giving me error

Code:
db.executeQuery("UPDATE `killers` SET `killers`.`unjustified` = 0 WHERE `killers`.`id` = `player_killers`.`kill_id` AND `player_id` = "..cid.." LIMIT 1;")

No No guys u dont understand me, i need a script that if i have for example 2 frags this day then i used it my frags go 1

i need it coz i want to make a battle which ppl die and the killer not getting frags like guild wars

so i will excutethe scipt then the other player die

script to decrease the frags by 1 so ..

if i have 2 frags, then i killed the player it will be 3 frags and immediatly the script will be executed and remove 1 frag so the player will be as he got no frags

why don't look in the guild wars script then?:eek:

Lua:
function removeFrag(cid)
	local FragTime = getConfigInfo('timeToDecreaseFrags')
	local myFragTime = getPlayerRedSkullTicks(cid)
	local Remo = (myFragTime - FragTime)
	if Remo < 0 then
		Remo = 0
	end
	doPlayerSetRedSkullTicks(cid, Remo)
end

was in the guildwar script o_O

why don't look in the guild wars script then?:eek:

Lua:
function removeFrag(cid)
	local FragTime = getConfigInfo('timeToDecreaseFrags')
	local myFragTime = getPlayerRedSkullTicks(cid)
	local Remo = (myFragTime - FragTime)
	if Remo < 0 then
		Remo = 0
	end
	doPlayerSetRedSkullTicks(cid, Remo)
end

was in the guildwar script o_O

this line

Code:
getConfigInfo('timeToDecreaseFrags')
timeToDecreaseFrags is not exist in 0.3.5 :( u think i didn't looked to it ?

I think they have it like the cipsoft rates now. But I'm not sure, so i can't really help you with it.

Also I've checked the changelog and didn't see it got removed from config, but still I can't find it.

I hope someone else knows where you can configure the fragtime now.

if this worked i would be great just 1 error i get column player_killers.kill.id not found and it's exist in my db

Code:
db.executeQuery("UPDATE `killers` SET `killers`.`unjustified` = 0 WHERE `killers`.`id` = `player_killers`.`kill_id` AND `player_id` = "..cid.." LIMIT 1;")

anyone can help me with it ?

but i tried that

Code:
db.executeQuery("UPDATE `killers` SET `killers`.`unjustified` = 0)

and once i killed then player and this query got executed it cleaned my whol server frags :p all th table unjustified became 0 so it removed the frags

all what i need is to make some specificy for it not to clean my server's frags only cleaning specif frags which is the latest player frag

if you traced this command

Code:

you will find that it's going to the last player's frags but in console it gived me error

Unknow column player_killers.kill_id

i really need this to work if possible may be my code need to be imporovedi n better way

Back