• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requestion a forever amulet of loss script

Reaction score
Hello! I know that it is possible to make a broken amulet (id: 2196) forever. How do I do that? And is it possible to... here's an example; I have redskull, and i die (im wearing the amulet) and i still don't lose items... is that possible?

thanks

edit: requesting -.-

Last edited:
I don't think so man, cause there's no script for that amulet since it was removed from game.. it is just a broken amulet... maybe it's possible to put it like an amulet of loss, but, anyways it will dissappear...

I don't think so man, cause there's no script for that amulet since it was removed from game.. it is just a broken amulet... maybe it's possible to put it like an amulet of loss, but, anyways it will dissappear...

I have seen a lot of servers using a forever amulet of loss... there must be. Roxxor has... many servers has.

i think that if u create an aol with your gm /i command it stays forever

It doesnt, it just creates a 100x charges AOL. Thats why it looks like it stays forever :thumbup:

@Mary Sack:
Here's an example of an infinite AOL:

PHP:
	<item id="xxxx" article="an" name="infinite AOL">
		<attribute key="weight" value="150"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace"/>
		<attribute key="preventDrop" value="1"/>
	</item>

Just set it like that with no charges, and it will be infinite.

But it will fall if you have Red Skull, for that matter well, I think I saw a thread here containing info on how to do that but I dont remember which one was, Ill try to find it and if I do Ill post it here.

Ill also test some stuff myself maybe I can get it to work.

Or you could check out this distro that has something similar implemented:
http://otland.net/f18/8-50-chronic-elements-phoenix-reborn-v0-1-1-rev2-42218/
(read the changelog)

Cheers.

Crazy Idea - Not Tested

Login.lua:
PHP:
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Aol")

Creaturescripts.xml:
PHP:
<event type="death" name="Aol" script="aol.lua"/>

Script:
Lua:
function onDeath(cid, corpse, killer)
    if getPlayerSlotItem(cid, 2) == 2173 then
	doRemoveItem(item.uid, 0)
    end
    return TRUE
end

I have no idea if that will work or not. :wub:

Go script it by urself, noob.

It'll not work wiv red skull, so use onPrepareDeath, and i players is wearing amulet then send player to temple and remove amulet.

Back