• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont want to spam but as noone respond to my request ima make it clear again: please add death delay

A option in config.lua to members in the same can't hit each other, this way they can do quests, hunt togueter without to worry about kill each other for mistake :)

I'm now hosting my server on TFS, and i really need 2 functions. ;)

*Making players online to file > and next, i can put it on website.

*Guild System - players in same guild can't attack themselfs.

and how about a Addon NPC that Give separate addons (Advanced)
Like in evolutions...
Example:
You:Hello
NPC:I can give all addons but you must complete some things and colect some items,then i'll change the items for a specifics Addon
YOu: I want the FIRST SUMMONER ADDON
NPC:collect 50 minotaur leather..Bla Bla..
and when you come with 50 Minotaur Leathers you say
YOU:Hi
NPC:Have you colected the 50 Minotaur leathers for me?
YOU:Yes,Change for addon
NPC:Ok here is your new addon (1st Summoner Addon), to colect the second summoner addon you must give me 50k..

I've posted this in the NPC request..but i guess it's a lot of work.. and i guess the Developers of TFS can do it for US
it's very very useful..

and how about a Addon NPC that Give separate addons (Advanced)
Like in evolutions...
Example:
You:Hello
NPC:I can give all addons but you must complete some things and colect some items,then i'll change the items for a specifics Addon
YOu: I want the FIRST SUMMONER ADDON
NPC:collect 50 minotaur leather..Bla Bla..
and when you come with 50 Minotaur Leathers you say
YOU:Hi
NPC:Have you colected the 50 Minotaur leathers for me?
YOU:Yes,Change for addon
NPC:Ok here is your new addon (1st Summoner Addon), to colect the second summoner addon you must give me 50k..

I've posted this in the NPC request..but i guess it's a lot of work.. and i guess the Developers of TFS can do it for US
it's very very useful..

Ahh, reques just any C++ function. LUA is very ieasy! Just search, there are many Addon NPC, just edit them. And don't say that will be better when it will be on TFS. Just copy from Evolution if have. People really needs some functions in engine, no MAP, not LUA, not XML. Just new things in C++ codes becouse its not that easy as all. ;)

And i just want to be save system was changed. It isn't good idea that server save is at hour. Forgotten isn't 100% stable, and someone is crash. Meybe 1 on day or 1 on week but is!

So i just want to be was here auto save. Or if it isn't possible i try to compile it by myself from devland.

And i will add here to C++ codes some codes, what i maked to my edited TFS :p

SQLite support. It'd just be nice for those who wish to host without a webserver.

I also hope you update once the official dev~ team finishes their upcoming stable release. You of all people should know how pwn revnetsys and revdbsys are gonna make it. :*

And how about some of my newer general-use codes, like pvp zones and pvp arena (and the dual wield code I posted here earlier)? You know I rox. :*

some sort of SQL handeling for LUA would be nice
Yes, it would. Scriptable highscore commands, etc. o_O'
It would also be quite easy to add.
http://www.keplerproject.org/luasql/

Last edited:
And how about some of my newer general-use codes, like pvp zones and pvp arena

Yees, i'm just waiting for this. Please Talaruren make it fast as its possible :p:p OTS is nothink without PvP Arena ;]

SQLite support. It'd just be nice for those who wish to host without a webserver.

I also hope you update once the official dev~ team finishes their upcoming stable release. You of all people should know how pwn revnetsys and revdbsys are gonna make it. :*

And how about some of my newer general-use codes, like pvp zones and pvp arena (and the dual wield code I posted here earlier)? You know I rox. :*

Yes, it would. Scriptable highscore commands, etc. o_O'
It would also be quite easy to add.
http://www.keplerproject.org/luasql/

LuaSQL is already there, Sqlite works too, now we are working on merging new branches.

LuaSQL is already there, Sqlite works too, now we are working on merging new branches.

Good. Though I'd wait on revnetsys until it's unbugged, lol. I've noticed some minor issues and loos!k says it stops accepting connections after awhile.

Remove triggers, real tibia exhaust, more monsters..etc.. poi monsters, the new 8.0 monster and demon bosses. Removing triggers is for those and me who cant get it to work, its kinda hard. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

We? I'm patching everything alone while you ignore me... I've already patched revnetsys changes, tried them and fixed all bugs I found, there's probably alot more because I only tried basic features and the Account Manager, and I couldn't test lags either because of the 'vesa' graphic driver which gives me 2fps, will try it on Winblows soon there I have accelerated graphic drivers to see if it works alright.

Remove triggers, real tibia exhaust, more monsters..etc.. poi monsters, the new 8.0 monster and demon bosses. Removing triggers is for those and me who cant get it to work, its kinda hard. :p

Remove the triggers and AACs wont work, FYI.

I have posted my request on SourceForge.net, so Talaturen please visit section "Feature Request" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back