• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RESET][Netherland] Amenia 7.4 |Real Map|Mid-Rate|All Quests| Start: Wednesday 1st June, 18 CET

Agree with You! I reccomend to all WHO play 7.4-7.6 servers come and gry Amenia will be fun for sure its fast lvling so any of You can be top... Loot ratę is also cool so everry1 got mony to fight gogogo!;)
Instead of starting a server with a GM that already got "hacked" once I prefer to play a beta which will be playable all summer. You will waste time and cash and something else will happen again, trust me. On thorsan beta you don't waste cash atleast and still have fun and money for fights. Adde and other people already started there. Think about it

Hopefully he gonna do better this time. Cant play shit 8.0 version where are already 10ppls online... I think now Amenia should stay with atleast 100ppls online and active would be great;) as I said I am im for sure, can not wait cause of non lagging client and free djins! Gogogo!

We have no other options, im usually playing a war ot 7.4 so this is just the only chance this year to have fun in a diff way, i will be there to kick some asses and let mine be kicked if its the case xD
Thats the fucking spirit. But ofc, we gonna have several haters trying to destroy the server just cos they can. Botting,ddosing,pking low lvls, but wowowo its never a players fault, always owners fault xD...wtf are we just 50 IQ ?

Everybody talking about I will do this mistake again but I will NOT

I was stupid enough to have alot of virus on my computer and had all the information about OT on this computer thats why I got hacked.

I have reformated my computer and now all the files are somewher else where noone can acsess

Nobody forces you to join and play

See you!

Lovely to see Your giving us a promise that "the bad thing" will NOT happen again! I rlly enjoyed previouse edition and when i can read that u fixed client lag and let djins be free im loving it! Cant wait until open! Gogogo! going to sleep a bit to time run faster huashusahuas xD Cu soon on Amenia land!

Lovely to see Your giving us a promise that "the bad thing" will NOT happen again! I rlly enjoyed previouse edition and when i can read that u fixed client lag and let djins be free im loving it! Cant wait until open! Gogogo! going to sleep a bit to time run faster huashusahuas xD Cu soon on Amenia land!
a promise he cant keep rofl

So far so good, already got like 30 euro donation
these money go to charity right away..
im thinking food for children in palestine...

Back
Top Bottom