• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RESET][Netherland] Amenia 7.4 |Real Map|Mid-Rate|All Quests| Start: Wednesday 1st June, 18 CET

ersen

Reaction score
LkwKHBL.png

Welcome to Amenia 7.4 a real map based oldschool server.
Every spell is out balanced and pretty well scripted to provide the best game-play that is possible.

The benefits of Amenia or basicly every server I am hosting?
Well I am quiet alot activ not like other hosters, I do listen to my players and if there is a suggestion I will think about that and talk with other players about that and let them vote.

I have tried to host a server with OTClient which didn't work out well, but at least it was a try worth.
Now I am going to switch back to real tibia's client changed with a few modifications.
It does not provide a real 100% bot free client, thats impossible because there will be always a developer that makes money with bots.
Amenia will have a few activ Gamemasters that will also always take a eye on botters and will not spare to ban botters without a eye twitch.
The server will be hosted on a DDoS protected dedicated server which will offer a lag-free game.
OTServlist advertisement will start in a few minutes until Sunday 29th May, 18.00 CET

Connect to Amenia:
Custom Client: Click here (Will be available on Friday)
Create a new account: Click here
Server is going to start on Friday 27th May, 18.00 CET (Central European Time)

General informations about Amenia:
Balanced Vocations
Always listen to our community
Loot message [optional]
Task System (2 players get kill count)(Task list will follow soon)
Tasks NPC will be in every town, inside depot.
10k Promotion
Party Share Experience
No Protection Zones on Boats, No Runes from NPC
All 7.4 features!
Blessing System
PoI Dragon Lords and Quest are added to the game (Soft boots can be obtained there)
Runes are double charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.
Desert Quest Teleporter in final room (No items or vocations needed)

Server rates on Amenia:
From Level 1 to Level 20 - 60x
From Level 20 to Level 50 - 40x
From Level 50 to Level 80 - 20x
From Level 80 to Level 90 - 17x
From Level 90 to Level 110 - 15x
From Level 110 to Level 130 - 10x
From Level 131 to Level 150 - 5x
After Level 151 - 3x
Loot Rate: 4x
Skill Rate: 20x
Magic Rate: 8x
These rates are not final and can be changed ANYTIME

Frags System on Amenia:
4 unjustifieds will lead to a redskull.
8 unjustifieds will lead to a banishment.
You lose a unjustified kill (frag) every 8 hours.
Banishments will be for 24 hours!

Regeneration Rates on Amenia:
Sorcerer/Druid: 6 seconds / 8 health points - 4 seconds / 8 mana points
Paladin: 5 seconds / 8 health points - 5 seconds / 8 mana points
Knight: 4 seconds / 8 health points - 6 seconds / 8 mana points
Master Sorcerer/Elder Druid: 5 seconds / 8 health points - 3 seconds / 8 mana points
Royal Paladin: 4 seconds / 8 health points - 4 seconds / 8 mana points
Elite Knight: 3 seconds / 8 health points - 5 seconds / 8 mana points

Screenshots:
eremo.jpg

desertquest.jpg

conjurerunes.jpg

sharedexp.jpg

tasks.jpg

I am sorry for everything, my account was hacked and somebody destroyed the server.
I dont know what do to as compensation but this time I have reformated my computer now I know my account cannot be hacked.
If you want to join and play you do so, if not its not a problem.
If you have any suggestions please bring them here!
Regards

rotfl i do manually 103 lvl and after 3 days it will be restarted what a joke.

gogo maybe u gonna catch this 1kk lvl brah

btw how stupid u are makin pg on serv which everybody knows gonna end/reset lmao

Changed client and fixed some minor buggs, less lagging now, Free djinn and slightly higher rates!!

lol How can you think anyone will even play here? ots clearly a cash grab

All money I gain from this OT i donate somehere else.. charities etc..

Dude your previous topic + this sentence just made my day :D charities hahahahah :D You should know tell us story how you visit poor kids at the orphanage every evening explaining that you brought them cash and pizza you've got from your marvelous ot server. Bless you!

Dude your previous topic + this sentence just made my day :D charities hahahahah :D You should know tell us story how you visit poor kids at the orphanage every evening explaining that you brought them cash and pizza you've got from your marvelous ot server. Bless you!
Thank you

may god watch you and us all

This is fucking stupid, dont do that put it back into the server to fix stuff and maybe get a long term host and pay for advertising. And this is clearly not Danger II so wont even waste my time with this trash.

Start thorsan instead - atleast the GM is not a scammer and knows what he does

I enjoyed server rlly but had a bit laggs with client. I am not mad IT went down cause as hoster said IT get hacked IT sometimes happens to everyone. Biggest problem ppls stopped playing is djins were not free, now its changed so u can earn mony from the beggining. Rates and lootrate is fucking cool for me... Just PG war and PG and war ;) Im in for sure!

I enjoyed server rlly but had a bit laggs with client. I am not mad IT went down cause as hoster said IT get hacked IT sometimes happens to everyone. Biggest problem ppls stopped playing is djins were not free, now its changed so u can earn mony from the beggining. Rates and lootrate is fucking cool for me... Just PG war and PG and war ;) Im in for sure!

So you die once on eloth and start playing another OT? Didn't you say you need eloth? :D

So you die once on eloth and start playing another OT? Didn't you say you need eloth? :D
Eloth is a crap 8.0 hotkey smashing server, doesnt even matter if it is 7.8,8.0,10.xx, tibia was already dead at that point

Agree with You! I reccomend to all WHO play 7.4-7.6 servers come and gry Amenia will be fun for sure its fast lvling so any of You can be top... Loot ratę is also cool so everry1 got mony to fight gogogo!;)

Back