• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset whole server

whats the prow still problem with reset, the good players will be stand out the masses still und im pretty sure its np to get lvls again for them...

i would just think its funny and my friends didnt bot so dont talk sshit about them nor did we share exp... we were one of the teams that never used bot not even on battles but i got jailed several times for owning zarz :D
If you dont like it its ok for me but i think it would be more funny with new players because now the server doesnt get many newcomers in my eyes because if a new player sees 3 players with 50 rebirth and many with 30+ and some higher than lvl 1000 they wont start here... but its up to you if you dont like it just leave it
//Spaack

Idiot, so thats why u dont play rl, cause u see that the high lvl is 400+ and u cant with it?... There will be always better than you it just take time, dont be lazy u dont even play anymore here so i dont see an effort of ur part to continue lvl...

i played real but we lost the war and i wont pay out and next point my real team did nothing that wasnt legal... and dont cry for me i guess when we were here at cyntara we won naerly every war the only problem was the time shift as we are from germany and when you come online we gout out at night....

want more players? go back to cyntara 8.4 before malice demons/demon sprouts all that shit.

level's actually meant something. add in some new quests and raids and people would love cyntara. the wars were fought because people had reasons to fight the other team. not just 'me br i wanna p.a server make war !1!!11!!!!gogo rebirths' the wars were fun the community was awesome, then crystallinus came and it basically killed it, then the reset and rebirths, which was kicking what was left of cyntara in the nuts while it was already hurting.

~~~Raxor

want more players? go back to cyntara 8.4 before malice demons/demon sprouts all that shit.

level's actually meant something. add in some new quests and raids and people would love cyntara. the wars were fought because people had reasons to fight the other team. not just 'me br i wanna p.a server make war !1!!11!!!!gogo rebirths' the wars were fun the community was awesome, then crystallinus came and it basically killed it, then the reset and rebirths, which was kicking what was left of cyntara in the nuts while it was already hurting.

~~~Raxor

Agreed.

~~~Raxor

agreed

dude.,its a really noob idea.,, .!.
i have work like OMFG to get ea of my rebirths.,so fuck you spaack ur lil nazi

Back