• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset whole server

Spaack

Cyntara Star
Reaction score
OK my suggestion is to reset all lvls and rebirth to the beginning and put in the update. All botted and cheated lvl would be resettet too. Dont think im just a noob who missed the servers beginning... i would loose 31 rebirth too.
With the donor items im against as i didnt donate much i bought some items and traded them for better ones and farmed topazes but thats not the point i talk.
Tell me what you think about that idea? new start same chances for all of you!!!
//Spaack

How about no? Resetting the levels won't remove the botters and legit players will feel prosecuted for something they never did. Nothing good can come from this.

Whats ur problem? I'm working fucking hard to get 50 Rebirths, just cuz u or ur friends botted/bots it's not fair i loose then.

yea nothing can come from this the botters will simply get back everything they lost easily and the legit players will have to work al over again? ur kidding me.. bas enough reds taking all the donor items, this isnt to bright srry <3 lol :p

Tanner, it will never happen.

A character reset is un-necessary. I do not do resets for any reason unless it's 100% necessary. Especially because the last one was in July.
Red

A character reset is un-necessary. I do not do resets for any reason unless it's 100% necessary. Especially because the last one was in July.
Red

Thank you.

Red

What's good about rebirths? Keep people playing?
I know that's the point of grind there's better ways to do it: in-depth quests, PVP challenges, hard bosses with useful loot, etc.

What's good about rebirths? Keep people playing?
I know that's the point of grind there's better ways to do it: in-depth quests, PVP challenges, hard bosses with useful loot, etc.

Rebirths make death less painful, keep people from ganging up on massively high levels for free EXP, and gives you a choice to either rebirth or stick with it. Tibia was not meant for in-depth quests, everything that was once so innovative and exciting is now a 4-6 hour dreadful grind to get a few items that everyone has. By PvP-challenges, what do you mean? Make it so that you deal 10x more damage but remove pots? The PvP in this server is as balanced as it can be. I can think of a few creatures that Red made that is quite the challenge and qualify as hard bosses, but yea, the loot sucks.

i would just think its funny and my friends didnt bot so dont talk sshit about them nor did we share exp... we were one of the teams that never used bot not even on battles but i got jailed several times for owning zarz :D
If you dont like it its ok for me but i think it would be more funny with new players because now the server doesnt get many newcomers in my eyes because if a new player sees 3 players with 50 rebirth and many with 30+ and some higher than lvl 1000 they wont start here... but its up to you if you dont like it just leave it
//Spaack

i would just think its funny and my friends didnt bot so dont talk sshit about them nor did we share exp...

so im guessing you guys killed each other for fun right? so their just a bored level 15 just after rebirthing, and they do what any other bored level 15 would do and pk someone level 700+ (why didnt i think of that?). i get it, your teammates just kill each other because their so bored. aright i understand now, my mistake, sorry for the misunderstanding.

(im against the reset idea)

Iwould like a Reset Too.
i think there are too many ppl that gained 50 Rebirth with botting. Red already told us Botters will be punished after the update, but the players who already did still have a lot of rebirth and abuses this Power... im nearly retired cuz of this shit just hope something will change with this update

Once again, the people who have been caught botting their levels will get punished. There is no reason that legit players must suffer to fix this.

Iwould like a Reset Too.
i think there are too many ppl that gained 50 Rebirth with botting. Red already told us Botters will be punished after the update, but the players who already did still have a lot of rebirth and abuses this Power... im nearly retired cuz of this shit just hope something will change with this update

I "think"? Damn you, I'm working my ass out to get rebirths and becaus you think ppl bot everyone has to be resetted? Better leave the thinking to someone else please.

Back