• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Reseting and saving. Rep++ for sure

sick

Reaction score
I would really appreciate if someone could explain me how and where to make this happen: In war server if you die you will be reseted to level 120, but your skills and eq will be the same, but if you log out your character is saved.

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Just set losspercent = 100 and when the player dies he will be back to level 1, also make a script with onLogin that if player is level 1, set him level 120.. And in players table set save as 1 so when he log out he will be saved.

Just set losspercent = 100 and when the player dies he will be back to level 1, also make a script with onLogin that if player is level 1, set him level 120.. And in players table set save as 1 so when he log out he will be saved.

Well, if i will set death percent to 100, player will lose his skills too. The problem is that i need to save those skills, or make regular skill loss, but downgrade to level 100. And still have no idea how to do it :huh:

Back