• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Resignation

Infernum

Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I've completely lost interest in Tibia in the past month. I don't get the same feeling I used to by helping and creating things, all it is now is just annoying alerts which I have an obligation to answer due to this position. My motivation has been completely drained, so I think it's time for me to move on.

This is also somewhat a farewell to the community, as I will not be very active anymore.

Goodbye.

uT2f1EU.png

It's pretty normal to lose interest in Tibia from time to time (especially now at the holidays). However, many people regain the interest after a while.
I've seen folks say farewell, and return later on, I genuinely hope it's the same case here.

You're awesome and you've helped people unconditionally. I felt like the community got a lot more active, atleast in the support forum, just because you were around.
Kudos to you and take care man.

Sad to hear that the best support member leaves, hopefully we see you anyday again, thanks for everything :p

This is a sad and damned black day for most probably each one of us in this place, the little bit of happiness left in this news is that you did so much that you could never be forgotten, even with time. Thank you for awesome years of help, you queer.

Nooooooooooooooo. I was about to say "I don't care, fucking random dude", than noticed it's Static with his 10th different "username/avatar combo" this year.

Not surprised, anyway good luck in whatever you gonna do now.

Back