• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Restore my thread from advertisements!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
That thread wasn't exactly made in 1 minute, it was a very long and detailed thread, so it's extra annoying that a moderator deleted it without any warnings..

How about either "edit the thread, XX is missing" or send it as a backup to whoever wrote it so they don't have to write it from scratch one more time.

The thread was so big it needed 2 posts to get it all, and it was hand writted and no damn copy&paste like all other advertising threads..

Whoever can restore it, write to me what the hell was missing!

That thread wasn't exactly made in 1 minute, it was a very long and detailed thread, so it's extra annoying that a moderator deleted it without any warnings..

How about either "edit the thread, XX is missing" or send it as a backup to whoever wrote it so they don't have to write it from scratch one more time.

The thread was so big it needed 2 posts to get it all, and it was hand writted and no damn copy&paste like all other advertising threads..

Whoever can restore it, write to me what the hell was missing!
Next time follow the rules, it was me reporting your post.

Your title said xxxxxx.net and it should say xxxxx (It says in the rules server name and not IP address)

Next time follow the rules, it was me reporting your post.

Your title said xxxxxx.net and it should say xxxxx (It says in the rules server name and not IP address)

How about telling something was wrong instead of report and delete?
So a typo is rewarded with death more or less?

Guess this is what awaits for internet today, gramma nazis and all around reporters, just like cipsoft wants it now days with their report system.. nicely done

Guess this is what awaits for internet today, gramma nazis and all around reporters, just like cipsoft wants it now days with their report system.. nicely done

In the advertisement board, you should check the sticky posts before posting and you can simply find a thread named:
[Rules&Example] Read this before advertising, to skip your thread getting deleted
Link here:
https://otland.net/threads/rules-ex...g-to-skip-your-thread-getting-deleted.126558/

This is what the rules says:
*[Country]. (ONLY ONE COUNTRY!! THE COUNTRY WHERE THE SERVER IS BEING HOSTED
>IF THE COUNTRY IN THE THREAD ISN'T THE COUNTRY WHERE IT'S HOSTED, YOUR THREAD CAN BE DELETED!<
*Server's name (It says NAME, not IP! or WEBSITE ADDRESS).
*[Client version or CUSTOM].
Just to make it more clear, [Country] should be stated first in the title!

If it does not contain this information the thread will be deleted.

I already know and I already said I did that by a mistake, you still shouldn't get a thread deleted because 1 typo, specially not when it was a big one.
Who cares if anyone copy&paste from other threads and just change ip..... but when it's obviously written by hand.....

mad? It's your fault ;)

I'm mad because it took me nearly 2 hours to write that thread and now it's gone because 1 word was wrong, literally 1 word.

I'm mad because it took me nearly 2 hours to write that thread and now it's gone because 1 word was wrong, literally 1 word.
Good, I think you learned a lesson, Read the rules before getting a thread deletion.

Good, I think you learned a lesson, Read the rules before getting a thread deletion.

Funny thou that you reported mine but you don't mind other servers very much..
Seems fishy to me...

https://otland.net/threads/sweden-e...-00-pm-tasks-systems-points-for-level.239705/ [Sweden] <-- Server in France
https://otland.net/threads/sweden-a...-anti-bot-medium-exprate.243188/#post-2358915 [Sweden] <-- Server in Ireland

And there's more, a quick check and you see many server giving wrong country, but you only reported mine...

Seems fishy to me...

https://otland.net/threads/sweden-e...-00-pm-tasks-systems-points-for-level.239705/ [Sweden] <-- Server in France
https://otland.net/threads/sweden-a...-anti-bot-medium-exprate.243188/#post-2358915 [Sweden] <-- Server in Ireland

And there's more, a quick check and you see many server giving wrong country, but you only reported mine...
Do you realy think I search the ad board and report stuff? In the morning before I went to school I saw your post, I reported it and turned off the PC.

Do you realy think I search the ad board and report stuff? In the morning before I went to school I saw your post, I reported it and turned off the PC.
so.. you just wanted my thread gone more or less.. you saw my thread and just decided to report it.. sounds even worse.. you didn't have time to check anything but you had time to look for the flaw in my thread and make sure it got reported.

so.. you just wanted my thread gone more or less.. you saw my thread and just decided to report it.. sounds even worse.. you didn't have time to check anything but you had time to look for the flaw in my thread and make sure it got reported.
I reported serveral other posts and threads in support also. That's what I also do and I will keep doing that. :)

Seems fishy to me...

oh so someone fucked you and you wanna fuck me too? Get out mad kiddo you are getting me nervous.

Btw. Always make backup, you should know that :)

oh so someone fucked you and you wanna fuck me too? Get out mad kiddo you are getting me nervous.

Btw. Always make backup, you should know that :)
I don't want to fuck anyone, I didn't report your thread or anyone else, I'm trying to prove a point, he was after just mine of all others in the section.

I reported serveral other posts and threads in support also. That's what I also do and I will keep doing that. :)
Then you're either an asshole or you're trying to lick-up to be liked by moderators or you're trying to become one by being the law-checker around the forum.
Normal people would have "Hey, you wrote the wrong country, might want to change that!" and those people are more respectable imo than those staying in the bushes waiting for people to accidentally break the rules.

So which is it?

Just remake it right no need to rage over a thread being deleted if you were smart you would just remake it then keep crying over it.

Just remake it right no need to rage over a thread being deleted if you were smart you would just remake it then keep crying over it.
Would you like to re-write a thread that was of the size that it needed to be posted twice to fit?
And no, it's not crying, I'm mad that there's so little respect between people on internet now days that people prefer report each other than help each other, no wonder why the community is dying down.
And it's ridiculous that threads should be deleted because 1 typo without a warning about it or at least give a copy for the author before deleting it.

Would you like to re-write a thread that was of the size that it needed to be posted twice to fit?
And no, it's not crying, I'm mad that there's so little respect between people on internet now days that people prefer report each other than help each other, no wonder why the community is dying down.
And it's ridiculous that threads should be deleted because 1 typo without a warning about it or at least give a copy for the author before deleting it.

I will rewrite for you just give me the information in inbox and if it not all there I will ask for it then when it all written I send you it in inbox then you can repost it.

I will rewrite for you just give me the information in inbox and if it not all there I will ask for it then when it all written I send you it in inbox then you can repost it.
Really lol..
This is about 1/30 of what the entire thread was about, and this is all I have left now since I took a screen of it to show what a guy missed reading.....

J9c2rWH.png

I don't know why everyone is raging in here. Can't you just restore the post and he will change everything how the rules want him to?

Just re edit the post according to the rules thats what should happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back