• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Restore my thread from advertisements!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
That thread wasn't exactly made in 1 minute, it was a very long and detailed thread, so it's extra annoying that a moderator deleted it without any warnings..

How about either "edit the thread, XX is missing" or send it as a backup to whoever wrote it so they don't have to write it from scratch one more time.

The thread was so big it needed 2 posts to get it all, and it was hand writted and no damn copy&paste like all other advertising threads..

Whoever can restore it, write to me what the hell was missing!

Hi. I'll summarize all verdicts regarding the subjects on this complaint.

1. The board rules specify and require you to put name of server, not an address on the thread title (OTLand is not a serverlist).
2. We mods reserve the right to correct the error or delete the thread in case it breaks any of those rules.
3. Any user can report an advertisement thread if he thinks it breaks any rule.
4. Falsifying the server's host country is considered a violation to the board rules and we can take action if we notice it.
5. I restored your thread since you requested me, so you can correct it.
6. You do get a notification if you thread gets deleted, but that depends if the moderator submits the reason on the deletion panel.

Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back