• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retards

tony2k

http://www.zerenia.net
Reaction score
For all u retards pining the server everytime u lose a battle stop it , i sure hop talaturen talk to hes isp can catch those fucking nt heads , exuse me for my langague i just find it fucking stupid to everytime when open goes so does the server.

Be a man stop ping the server :)

so this memorie everytime kicks in when we go open? hmmz and they die ? UHM ? explain dude

Ill personaly send a msg to talaturen ask him to talk to he's isp this is fucking stupid and making me angry as fuck

btw , memorie loss i bet this dedi is 4gb ram if im not misstaken my self

so this memorie everytime kicks in when we go open? hmmz and they die ? UHM ? explain dude

Ill personaly send a msg to talaturen ask him to talk to he's isp this is fucking stupid and making me angry as fuck

Please don't talk if you don't know and as richey90 said "it's a memory leak" eating the CPU if im not wrong (at least on the latest memory leak on avesta), So please don't post useless/hatefull comments and make something helpfull like download the sources and try to fix the memorylake yourself :) ...

BTW: It's not a PING like richey90 said it's a MEMORY LEAK, I TOTALLY DOUBT a 100/100 connection can be DDoSed via PING lol...

such a useless comment, please find something else to do while it's offline next time.

Back