• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retire in 1 or 2 weeks

Naawh, nice to see someone who really cares :)

Ofc. You know nothing...

No offense, just asking. And yes, I know something. You are a good mapper, respect(Im not asslicking), but I have to admit, that also I had problems with u, your understanding about cheaters and your want to listen other players.

True about mapping.
But your attitude and the way you answer people in forums isn't the way a GM should threat other people.
And really not on a server which shall be a "Serious" OTS and have NO corrupted GM's.

The description says GM's don't have any second char's.
Well, that's not neccessary but it's just lied.!

Deathtrance

I would love to find you in real, i would fucking slaughter you. Stupid cunt.

Ofc. You know nothing...

Don't go emo, we need ya :thumbup:
If ya need a break just to chill out, then fine.
But don't let them n00bas botter whiners bring you down.
Lets kick it an have fun ^^

aff if u leave 1 week, i will be alone, and i'll be bored...

banning and deleting alone is not the same as banning and deleting in team :]

ps: if you find aezol online you will see he is k0ol x], talked with him some days ago 0.0

I have to say that GM Neon is the most active GM on this server...i haven't seen any gm since i started playing here but Neon. He is banning the right ppl<botters> He answers every report if it is written kind and without spamm.

The most interesting thing on this server is...Why the high-level botters are not banned...Ofc these are swedish ppl;/ Once while I was talking with one of GM's I reported that one of the high-levels is botting. He told me that he will take care of him. Then was a map clean and after this I msged the same GM asking why he did not bann this guy. The answer was:
GM: Which guy?
ME: <nick>
GM: Really? o_O I was not online today in the morning.
ME: How come? You were. Are you covering him?
......the end of our conversation.

I was not covering noboby. And I don't know about that "I was not online today in the morning" Cus I almost wake up at 13:00 CET every day, when it' not school.

And, even if you asked me to check that guy, I as checking him. But he answered me.

You didn't leave for 1-2 weeks anyway + ur GM has been deleted.

Well done staff!

Dude, you must be a low lifer? arn't you?
Mad at someone for nothing ...

I would love to find you in real, i would fucking slaughter you. Stupid cunt.

I don't fear a shit.
Would be pretty to meet ya in RL :)
Guess you won't do a shit.
You'll just look at me and turn around :p

I was not covering noboby. And I don't know about that "I was not online today in the morning" Cus I almost wake up at 13:00 CET every day, when it' not school.

And, even if you asked me to check that guy, I as checking him. But he answered me.

Neon I was not talking about you, sorry that you thought so;p I did not say which GM did not ban the botter<anyway I can tell that it was NOT Neon>

The text below was just an off topic. I wanted to tell that high level players who are swedish are covered by GMs <renacashi(botting on demona), Wojnik Salafaka(botting on DL's on fenrock), etc.>

Back