• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retire in 1 or 2 weeks

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Lol, hope you god damn whiners (botters) are happy :)

OK. Since there is some kids crying about their ban and deletion because of botting... etc... I'm going to be afk from my GM for 1 week. Have fun.

Gogogo Flame

Kind Regards,
Neon

This is the way you are defending your honour?

That's lame.
That's the snail tactic, if they see trouble they go hide in their houses...
Too bad it's not always working like they still get crashed when some1 is walking over them.

Now I'm thinking about who was the reason you are leaving...
Was it the botters who are whining and everybody knows that you banned them with a good reason? Or was it you destructive behaviour
me and some are other players are doubting?

You can run,
you can hide,
But you will never escape THE DARKNESS IN EVERYONES MIND MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

xD

btt
This is the internet... So we can't solve problems by hitting some1 up...
We need to be creative... So you better take a shot and answer the people who have problems with you.

Btw im not crying for ban/deletion because I'm not Cavebotting or AFK mana training or something else so you can't threat me like the other kiddies XD

Neon insulted me in depot i recall, and also ignores bugreports just cause its me. So i think this is good. Find more suitable GMs.

Neon insulted me in depot i recall, and also ignores bugreports just cause its me. So i think this is good. Find more suitable GMs.
I'd rather looking forward more suitable players. I know how Neon acts, and I gotta say he ain't a bad gamemaster. But when there is a good gamemaster, who caugh botters/cheaters, he is hated.

I'd rather looking forward more suitable players. I know how Neon acts, and I gotta say he ain't a bad gamemaster. But when there is a good gamemaster, who caugh botters/cheaters, he is hated.

yeah so fucking noobish

they get banned for botting then they lieing that they didnt and saying they want neon kicked..

Umm? Okeyyyy... I insult by saying what?

Says the one that pretends to be ExqurSoft Owner.

I just want to see 1 thing.

I don't get paid. lol.

Back