• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

retired/bye softcores.

I guess you've never been serious? I mean, you made like 5 threads of u leaving already, ur the biggest fucking faggot around here.

Btw, if you tried to be funny you failed badly.

ah ye thats why every retarded person said 'HAha see u in a week' 'this is the 123 thread about u leaving softcores' so uhm.. ye kinda made them look like rly big retards.

It's the funny thing that they think your serious :]

If you think that he leaves a lot guess you haven't met Kutagawa ;) (Inside joke only a select few will understand)

its so funny how you guys are communicating thru forums, but your prolly telling each other what to say thru vent. pathetic piece of low life shit, pierce u fat fuck go lose some weight.

oh matt ur a cutie

u2 <3
i buy keyboard next week gogo sneaky sneaky :)

k once u get ur keyboard we goin sneak katrila cus hes so noob, come in vent sometimes man.

Uhm, if i'm not mistaken i believe this is you and Mathew communicating through the forums......................

Once again you don't cease to amaze everyone with your almighty insults, but don't worry i'm still the hipocrit.

BUT AT LEAST I DON'T CONTRADICT MYSELF ON THE FORUMS BAHAHAHA

BAD

Wow Zach I swear each post you make is more and more retarded. Yes Pierce obviously told me to talk about Kutagawa on an ot forum and then I told him to post back saying that I'm not aloud to talk about "The legend." I mean that obviously makes sense. Like i said in parentheses that a select few will get the joke and not only didn't you get it, you made yourself look even more retarded :/ Of course were sitting in vent sorry we don't try to lead using private chat :(

DHURP

its so funny how you guys are communicating thru forums, but your prolly telling each other what to say thru vent. pathetic piece of low life shit, pierce u fat fuck go lose some weight.

Ye, communicating on forums MUST be weird.

Ice meto your skills of simple mathematical counting amazes me, seeing as this is the second retirement thread he's made and it's a joke

katrila you can't talk by you're own, so you tell pierce to write the arguments for you.. how bad

Back