• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

retired/bye softcores.

"since you get owned" It seems that you get owned all the time then because its pierce or matt always writing for you, and I think people has said this before but I'll say it again then, keep licking their ass clean

@Katrila
You're nothing without ur flaming mates Master Botter and Renacashi, cuz you simply get owned all the time. All they do is get you look a little better (saving ur reputation, which is kind of impossible).

@Pierce / Master Botter
I heard from Julian that Katrila made like 4 threads about leaving this summer (when I was in America) and that Splody always owned him saying 'cya tomorrow'. Which is exactly what he does.

It's pathetic how he thinks this is 'funny' again. Goodluck saving his reputation, and rofl @ ur mathematical skills or however you name then.

Oh I love how your little friend Julian or whatever made sure that you knew when you were out of town what was happening on Softcores forums. Nice

Oh I love how your little friend Julian or whatever made sure that you knew when you were out of town what was happening on Softcores forums. Nice

Yeah, isn't it nice.
Well, Ice Meto is a very good friend of mine and we don't just share ingame expierence. We're talking about our RLs, too and tell each other funny stories etc. And Katrilas Retired threads were funny =))))

Hmm, well seeing as the threads on this forum usually don't clear why don't you go back through all the pages if you find more then 2 retirement threads i'll post an apology, otherwise just keep your little mouth shut ^^

EDIT: They have to be started by katrila.

Back