• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Reupload] Shawak's War Server [v1.7]

Shawak

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Shawak

Attachments

• Shawak's War Server.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 501 · VirusTotal
Then put the war system out of the data folder and use any 8.60 server.

How do you do that? Sorry, I'm very new. Help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Instructions don't get much more straightforward and simple than that. If you can't figure it out then you probably shouldn't be running a server. Any jackass with a computer can host a shitty server, but otservlist is spammed with too many of those already.

Take some time to do some research and learning, nobody is going to hold your hand through the process.

Maybe in your eyes, but I'm Australian and we haven't had a server in a while now. From what I've figured out so far, I need to take the war file from the lib folder, which has the basic requirements for eq etc. But that doesn't explain how I set up an account un 1/1. I'm new and these forums are spammed with other peoples bullshit, so when I search I just get more useless crap. A lil help would be nice.

Did you have the source code?
I remember this server, it's really nice.

I have one .exe 8.60 for this server but dont have the sources :/

Hello guys. Can someone post link to tutorial how to make working war 8.6 from this files in 1st post ?

Greetings.

Back