• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revealing the secrets behind quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

19:18 You advanced from Level 29 to Level 30.

19:40 Rokyn: Your account balance is 10696 gold.

Attachments

Last edited:
@Chris
Sorry man i have to quit real tibia, was a fun time and thanks for the helping about the items..
Id like to give my account to Archez and i want him to play on my account... ofc he wont change the account number..
I have to retire for some time because of real life problems
(school/work/parents/girlfriend)
Sorry for that ill be back maybe.. i have to quit tibia for some time (real tibia) ill just play ot for a hour or so
have fun!
and sorry again im really sorry :(

Edit:
I choosed that i will play, but not much!
i have to skill up then im goin to cyclops..

Last edited:
so this thread is just about noob asslickers botting?

so this thread is just about noob asslickers botting?
How they decide to gain their levels are completely irrelevant. We will start investigate quests as soon as they have reached a certain level. If they believe botting is the way to go, then that is their decission to make.

Chris please dont be angry archez told me he will lvl some on my char, i got really much exam's etc. <problems>

Chris please dont be angry archez told me he will lvl some on my char, i got really much exam's etc. <problems>
Why would I be mad? What you do with your character is your own business. : )

Chris
i just have vacation the next week, so i turn my noob bersek no-lifer over night online!:D also ill bot if NillsoN explains me the br thing's on youtube how to crack
;]
also need 10k plx transfer (need promotion, just have done desert quest <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back