• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revealing the secrets behind quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Inactive
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys!

As a big fan of quests, I am now creating this topic to find people to help me solve Tibian quests. Everything from Demon Oak to the Serpentine Tower. Legends or not. I am willing to put some effort into hopefully solving a few of those quests. If any of you are interested in joining, I am playing Refugia at my level 185 elite knight. If we get enough players I shall also create a 'diary' website for it, unless we use OtLands brand new blog system. Besides that I shall also create a script for each and every quest we manage to solve and release it for the public to use.
NOTICE: I am also willing to offer the dedicated players a knight set and some money to begin with.
I'm waiting hopefully for you guys to show interest, thank you for your time.

Chris / makr0mango.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

As a big fan of quests, I am now creating this topic to find people to help me solve Tibian quests. Everything from Demon Oak to the Serpentine Tower. Legends or not. I am willing to put some effort into hopefully solving a few of those quests. If any of you are interested in joining, I am playing Refugia at my level 185 elite knight. If we get enough players I shall also create a 'diary' website for it, unless we use OtLands brand new blog system. Besides that I shall also create a script for each and every quest we manage to solve and release it for the public to use.
NOTICE: I am also willing to offer the dedicated players a knight set and some money to begin with.
I'm waiting hopefully for you guys to show interest, thank you for your time.

Chris / makr0mango.

I would join you ofcourse, but i dont got a char :(
I would be glad to get thoose info's about the quest and research them anyways i can do something good to other people ;D
if you want me i can research almost every night (im from Austria but my net does not lagg at night , im an vampire) :D

EDIT 1

Im also an Lua scripter! [ newby tough still learning ]

I would join you ofcourse, but i dont got a char :(
I would be glad to get thoose info's about the quest and research them anyways i can do something good to other people ;D
if you want me i can research almost every night (im from Austria but my net does not lagg at night , im an vampire) :D

EDIT 1

Im also an Lua scripter! [ newby tough still learning ]
I would be most honoured if you would create a character. I shall help you with starting equipments etc. Premium account is not required, but it's a plus.

I would be most honoured if you would create a character. I shall help you with starting equipments etc. Premium account is not required, but it's a plus.

ill make a char , but if you could lvl it to 5 because im going to level it to 10 after i comme to school sleep over and wake up at the night im going to p.m. you my account.. there are no chars with lvl 10+ :)

Sure mate, do you mind if I enable cavebot for it? (Not using it for my 185, for those of you who believe so).

Sure mate, do you mind if I enable cavebot for it? (Not using it for my 185, for those of you who believe so).

well ofc cave bot if ya want i pm'ed you goin to school now tho...
ill cavebot with my cracked Elf Bot too ;p so don't worry btw is refugia a non-pvp server.. :D
going to school
Cu brotha!
PM ME THE ACC​

Yeah Refugia is non-pvp, unfortunately. I created a new character called 'Pro Warbringer' for you.

I'll make a character, but I don't know if I will play so much :p
My name is 'General Kalle' :d

PS: I will cave bot ;p

Last edited:
Since Christopher is so girly, I will do the mans job (accept and decline).

Pro Warbringer "Allen" - Denied, sorry.

NilssoN - Accepted, welcome aboard. Message me at level 8 and I will equip you well.

Kind Regards, Anders.

i start refugia, i am low level pels giev items

Why am i denied?
just because of my internet and my school abilities?
My life isnt easy like your's (served to tha plate)..
Like im in the interest to hack people -.-

There is no mystery about demon oak... All informations that are needed are already out.

i still dont understand why am i declined?
because i can do nightship you can do dayship whats the matter about it?
I just took level 9
;p

There is no mystery about demon oak... All informations that are needed are already out.
It is not, several people did it, but none of them (as long as me, tibiawiki and tibiaml is aware at least) revealed the full story for it. Some people believe there is a 6th tile to step on, others believe you need to get 5 of the same/different messages while stepping on tile 1-5.

i still dont understand why am i declined?
because i can do nightship you can do dayship whats the matter about it?
I just took level 9
;p
I'm not Anders, just ignore him. You just took level 9? XD I took you to like 10% from level 9.

It is not, several people did it, but none of them (as long as me, tibiawiki and tibiaml is aware at least) revealed the full story for it. Some people believe there is a 6th tile to step on, others believe you need to get 5 of the same/different messages while stepping on tile 1-5.

I'm not Anders, just ignore him. You just took level 9? XD I took you to like 10% from level 9.

There are 5 tiles. You need to step them in correct order. The order is other for each player it seems.

There is 5! = 120 possibilities for stepping those tiles.

Each tile has timer till you can step it again... You just need luck, time and again time...

I'm thankful for the information, but I will still check it out and do my best to reveal it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back