• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revemed - last back!

95595713.png

44077461.png

It's not a rip. Chauz was 100x better.

It's chauz's style though.. he's the only one who spammed the colored tents.. he even used them on freaking caves XD

True.. he was not maybe 110x times better.. but i think he refers to the style.. not an actual map work.. since chauz never did a 5 3x3 sqm towers over sea

Obviously it's playable revemed, but it would be hard to walk around with other like 15 people in that same area.
A lot of 1sqm walkways

that piece is great actually, except for 2 facts... either one should remove the seaguls, or the over vegatation, to get it more realistic, don't you guys agree? It's not likely to draw near seaguls if the city is overgrown and abandonned (due to all grass details and spider webs), is it?

Well made, great structures and great feeling in showoff. But I don't think anyone would wish to play a such overspammed map... ;)

Idea of mapping for OTS is not yours, why u map tho? lol

Check if glasses are still on your nose or try to read carefully next time. I don't said that he must stop mapping, but if you use ideas created by other people, you should write smth like "XXX idea by YYY", yep?

Check if glasses are still on your nose or try to read carefully next time. I don't said that he must stop mapping, but if you use ideas created by other people, you should write smth like "XXX idea by YYY", yep?

I did understand exactly what have you meant but why did you write so unnescenary comment. He just have mapped little piece of map as for some kind of new year gift and you wrote offensive, senseless and unnecessary comment instead of simple thanks, d'oh. Also do you think everyone is unique? Not really, every mapper is using techniques that have been used before and none gives credits so think twice next time inb4 posting.

Back