• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revemed - last back!

FFS, stop breathing you all... I discovered how to breath, god dammit... stop naw! No, not really.

@Up:
HB bish... kinda late but w/e.

#Thread:
Loved the Christmas Tree.

I don't like this spam. Give us some clear screenshots!
You've skill but your works aren't original as works of other mappers ;)

~ Dragon Entrance ~

33856418672370432305.png

Inspiration: Sherlok

Oh shit, sorry dude but it's just tooo much details! Concept is good, except for the sign, but too much borders and details.
:eek:

It amazes me a favor, do not even hit the Dragon and the Critical? ^ ^ Although I do not like the map. How much can you beat these details? It is no exaggeration. I like the idea only, yet it is not original. An ordinary rock with a dragon.

It amazes me a favor, do not even hit the Dragon and the Critical? ^ ^ Although I do not like the map. How much can you beat these details? It is no exaggeration. I like the idea only, yet it is not original. An ordinary rock with a dragon.

it doesnt matter what he make, but how he makes it and bring it.
I think he did a nice job, although it is a lil overspammed, but thats just some 1s mapping style.
Keep mappin.

At first it burned my eyes but then I was able to see all details, this is nice for showoff but a fail at playing in it.

Siramix im laughing about you too, why he should not map too many details? thats a theater and a bakery, there never will be any monster you will hunt there, you are just search npcs there for quests or w/e i think its perfect for rpg.. hunting spots should be clean other things there you only need to speak whit npcs can be get detailed how the mapper want it

i think you mean that you are 'mister rpg' rofl, you are only a newbie who dont know how to map that it looks realy cool ;>
dont make a quote i dont msg again :]

im mapping since 6 years and my towns are detailed too and everything works perfect, you have to learn where you can use details and where not.

Well James, it's all about to find the right balance. And in how many 10 bakeries, has this much gravels and dirt in their kitchen? Perhaps 0.5, not even a half.
As well goes with the theater, nobody would run a theater in this kind of ambience. Well, my former comments were just my own opinion, am I not allowed to express them?

I'm mapping with purposes. Obviously the NPC's want it clean around themselves to gather customers. Don't you think?
Why do you think CipSoft have clean stores / cities? Obviously.. Creatures do not have the intelligence to keep their spawns clean, at least most of them. But NPC's are ment to be humans (majority of them). So they are able to think that if the store is dirty, there will be no customers.

It's all based of how it is and how it always been in real-life. Get some fresh air and visit some stores / bakeries in real instead of trying to pwn me up, cause your comment was just fail.

Last edited:
Back