• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

revnetsys... The real test

Now I'm curious. :p

What you see on TV about the countries of South America?

"This is Pablo [cue picture of dirty 8-yr-old hispanic boy]. Pablo lives with his loving family [cue picture of like 30 hispanic people] in his small home [cue picture of shack] in Venezuela. Pablo is a happy young boy [cue video of 'Pablo' playing], but he often goes without food. For only two dollars a month, you can help to make sure that Pablo is fed and cared for. That's only pennies a day."

more-or-less. I haven't seen any in awhile, but I never watch the TV anymore. :p

Well... there *ARE* poorer countries, like Bolivia or Paraguay (not saying they are poor, but poorer than Chile or Brazil), but not to THAT amount... There are poors and vagabonds everywhere, including USA. But (without intension to offend) we see here that USA has a "king-of-the-world" complex, and tries to resolve everything by itself, even when it doesn't matter to him.

Back