• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevolutionOT Looking for an active Mapper [Volunteer job for now]

Awesomedudei

Revolutionot.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there fellow creators!
My name is Christoffer and i am the owner of Revolutionot.com and we're preparing for the Second version of our server with lots of changes and need for more maps.
RevolutionOT V2 is gonna be a unique and new experience to the tibians out there with lots of promising new features.
The first version of RevolutionOT was a huge success and reached 260 players online at the same time on peak.

While this job is for volunteers at the moment, i can promise you that upon the launch of Rev V2 you will be compensated accordingly for your hard work.

Application Template ( Please post on this thread! )

First Name:
Example of Work: (Mappers Only)
References: (Previous works, people, owners)
Why you?: (Tell me why you would like to be a mapper for RevolutionOT and what expectations you have from us.)

Note that if you apply for this position, you're expected to provide examples of your previous works or something new for inspection.

Contact information (Bubbakushy on discord)
1616151314495.png

email.PNG

Yours,
Awesomedudei / Bubbakushy

First Name: Pete aka Fobi3r
Example of Work: Fobi3r show off (https://otland.net/threads/fobi3r-show-off.261553/#post-2572146)
References: tekania-online
Why you?: Why not? Everyone who was working with me never had an issue. I am a person who prefer to spend some time on quality rather than quantity. I prefer to work in 7.4 - 8.0. I always got new ideas and I just love to create and develope new world which allows me to release my imagination.

Back