• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ReVot - The Evolution of RPG Servers

the top part looks like a dragon lord plasa.. Idk and you cannot really mix wyrm's and dragon lord's xD

Thanks you all guys, remember we are also taking suggestions/ideas
UPDATE: [FEATURE] - PVP ARENA
http://otland.net/f251/9-10-revot-evolution-rpg-servers-138274/#post1330623

• SOME GAMING TEASTERS
LSx9q.png

t5EFJ.png

2oJU4.png

HkVZs.png

tG7T9.png

danged, ur jungle is epiiic!

This makes me very happy :)

BTW on the first page where you say you can use this advertisement things is the first one Vladimir from Leagues?

nice but IMO dragons don't really fit there, maybe wyrms :D
I like dragons there :p and i do think they fit there, earth lava.. :p
the top part looks like a dragon lord plasa.. Idk and you cannot really mix wyrm's and dragon lord's xD
Ye!
:)
This makes me very happy :)

BTW on the first page where you say you can use this advertisement things is the first one Vladimir from Leagues?

Jaja i don't really know.

moar teasers pl0x. :3
Jaja, yea sorry for that but i was kinda busy with school and that... but i did work in the server, and here's a new teaser, i'll be uploading more soon :p maybe today @later or tomorrow, i'm also thinking in open a closed test server the server is far from done, but i'll like to mainly test the map of the main continent, some loot and mount chances.
This look's awesome!
:) thanks, and i really appreciate you're supporting us with the signature i'll take it mind when the server goes online, but you did it wrong xD.
HTML:
[URL="http://otland.net/f251/9-10-revot-evolution-rpg-servers-138274"][IMG]http://3.imgland.net/zN5lt.png[/IMG][/URL]

CaBtr.png

CHECK MORE INFO ABOUT THIS TEASER HERE.

Thanks for all the support, I'm really glad that people actually like the server

[RANDOMNESS] - THE CITY SHOPS
TMx1Z.png

Once again, thanks for the nice comments, and please say welcome to Santi who volunteered to help us as LUA scripter to make the server development faster.

WELCOME SANTI!

If you want you can always help us donating your old maps/scripts, or just by giving us ideas for quests, spawns, or events.
[RANDOMNESS] - The Incredibly Old Witch

eEaZs.png

Last edited:
First of all this looks really nice you can be sure i will be playing on your server.
But i would remove the finding items to get addon..
And dont make the exp too low

First of all this looks really nice you can be sure i will be playing on your server.
But i would remove the finding items to get addon..
And dont make the exp too low
Well, when you need items for get the addons, the server turns addict and a addon means something, when no every player have the same as yours :p but some times its also really boring when you spend hours trying to get some items, thats why it wouldn't be hard to get them, you may also be able to buy some items or get them in quests.
And about the exp, it wont be too low :p dont worry

Back