• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ReVot - The Evolution of RPG Servers

I'd love to play this server. The map and scritps look cute, and I love this old evo styled climate with new ideas and revamped map. <3

Yep

[RANDOMNESS] ROTWORMS

imlVk.png

Ahh, otherwise i would've had 1 for ya ;p

And keep the addons system, I love that ;p

Ahh, otherwise i would've had 1 for ya ;p
And keep the addons system, I love that ;p
:) thanks anyways.

PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MAPPER HURIMA.

THERE WILL BE A NEW THREAD FOR THE SERVER IN THE MAPPING SECTION MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT TO GET MORE INFO ABOUT THE SERVER.

Thanks, but please remember i was inspired in Wardawgs

Is the server online yet? :p Cant wait to start play.
Whats the IP & Site though?

Is the server online yet? :p Cant wait to start play.
Whats the IP & Site though?

No It stills under development but keep looking at this thread for more info about release date and updates stuff

Maybe in october, the server its kinda ready to run, but there's not much spawns besides the main continent, we also want more quests, and events.

EPIC..
when is there gonna be a test server?
Maybe next weekend.
Can't wait until this server is open. It seems amazing.
:) thanks
Gogo recruit more peoplez to help U. :3

Well, there's no budget :p that's why we are not seeking for more people, Santi & Hurima join for free, and if some one else want to do it, i just can offer them a gamemaster position and well a member of the team.
Our doors are open if some one wants to help us, Also ideas for quests or something would help us a lot :).

If you need help with a storyline or anything, I have a pretty good imagination since your server is mostly custom it will be easier. And I won't require game master or anything, just want to help speed the process up.

If you need help with a storyline or anything, I have a pretty good imagination since your server is mostly custom it will be easier. And I won't require game master or anything, just want to help speed the process up.
=) Yea that would help us alot, mainly quests ideas with its respective storyline :p i would really appreciate that

why moved? dont seem like a advertising to me..

More teasers pl0x :3
Jaja I know, but they moved it back :)
Well I've been kinda busy the whole weekend but later, i'll add more :p I've been mapping some things :)

Here's a quest you could do. I believe there is already one kinda like this in real tibia but it's a great idea. I'll PM it so ppl can't steal it :D. Sorry.

Back