• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rift Going F2P

Guardian Aswell! lvling it up for a bit before I got to go out!

also playing the server name is "Ceejzor" :D

- - - Updated - - -

22 warrior nice.. you got that yesterday or had account already?

yyNwta.jpg

Everything ready for all-night Rift grinding!

Hope u started on blightwead as a guardian :D
Argent sorry :(((((((.

Been playing there with my friend. But I can transfer, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Here is an awesome guide for beastmaster rouges: http://rift.junkiesnation.com/2012/07/05/ranger-guide/

People that take other peoples tattoos and name them as their own have no say in what is good or not, go build a fireplace and sit by yourself and cry.

On another note i do like this game and i play it =) level 52 atm

That's sad. If it weren't $15 a month.. maybe oh say 5 bucks a month. I'd really consider playing it. I have friends that were playing it and the game looked fun and amazing over all... But not worth paying $15 a month :(

Good try Rift, just don't make the game pay to win now!

That's sad. If it weren't $15 a month.. maybe oh say 5 bucks a month. I'd really consider playing it. I have friends that were playing it and the game looked fun and amazing over all... But not worth paying $15 a month :(

Good try Rift, just don't make the game pay to win now!

Lol i wonder if you even read the damn title of this thread? you must have snorted something wrong.

tried the game.. can't see how its any better than any other mmorpg.. I got confused playing it and most of the skills are just stupid.... you can dot your target but they run faster than you.. you basicly can't kite the monsters...
quests are just stupid.. first person to channel on the item in the quest wins.... if you can't click before someone else you gotta wait until he has finished his channeling.. each time it takes 4seconds+ and if you happen to click 2 times it just cancels it... you are basicly spamming your right click and hope you are faster than the other guy... really this game is stupid.. Aion is way better

tried the game.. can't see how its any better than any other mmorpg.. I got confused playing it and most of the skills are just stupid.... you can dot your target but they run faster than you.. you basicly can't kite the monsters...
quests are just stupid.. first person to channel on the item in the quest wins.... if you can't click before someone else you gotta wait until he has finished his channeling.. each time it takes 4seconds+ and if you happen to click 2 times it just cancels it... you are basicly spamming your right click and hope you are faster than the other guy... really this game is stupid.. Aion is way better

You obviously did not really play it then.

The game is really bad and boring, just realize the facts mate. Tried it and I hit the escape button after 5-10 min...

The game is really bad and boring, just realize the facts mate. Tried it and I hit the escape button after 5-10 min...

That is your personal experience and well being in the game for 5 to 10 minutes does not really say anything =) not my problem i am enjoying it with friends and familie so yea good luck.

Back