• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rik123's mapping showoff

Looks good, but i dislike the thick dirt borders in the undead spawn, would fit fine if there were broken walls where the mountain brike through, but there isn't.

The lizards looks abit boring, sorry :<

Why mushrooms are growing at stone tiles? (High Class lizards screens)

I would agree, if you would place them next to dirt, but shrooms are placed in spots, where whole complex seems to be untouched by nature. And when we see some damages (like dirt you placed) - no shrooms:( why? :(

I would agree, if you would place them next to dirt, but shrooms are placed in spots, where whole complex seems to be untouched by nature. And when we see some damages (like dirt you placed) - no shrooms:( why? :(

There's dirt under the tile, where the mushrooms started growing.

But tiles are untouched. Soo, why there are shrooms on them? Again - I would agree if tiles would be damaged. But there are not. There are looking 100% fine.

j3313730.png

You could use a crack like this. :)

Back