• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rik123's mapping showoff

with dirt underneath it and mushroom it looks good
img

Most of the tiles are bugged. The border will go on top of the mushroom.

i dont get why you wont make screenshots which are not scretched.

It's because he doesn't know how to take helpful advice.

On topic, you should consider making your work less squared. Doesn't have a nice flow; feels like I'm looking at boxes (your dungeon screenshots) and Lego mountains (your outdoor stuff).

Last edited:

On topic, you should consider making your work less squared. Doesn't have a nice flow; feels like I'm looking at boxes (your dungeon screenshots) and Lego mountains (your outdoor stuff).
you make a brand new account, get a cute picture for it, get a cute, sophisticated signature going and yet in your second post you let everyone know that you're a faggot
P0nWpYK.png

you do realize that 'prefect' is a noun, not an adjective, right? it's like saying "I'm train." you sound like an utter moron, try harder next time

That's because I recently figured out what stretched is. That does not mean that I do not know how to take advice, so you should rethink what you are about to say before you actually do it. Besides, it's ironic, for someone with a name like yours to call my work 'squared'.
Anyway, if you were talking about the grim reaper spot, it was meant to be squared. And so far as I know, I haven't posted any outdoor Lego mountains, atleast, not in this thread. As @Schmanky said, try harder next time.

you make a brand new account, get a cute picture for it, get a cute, sophisticated signature going and yet in your second post you let everyone know that you're a faggot
P0nWpYK.png

you do realize that 'prefect' is a noun, not an adjective, right? it's like saying "I'm train." you sound like an utter moron, try harder next time

You do realize what creative writing is, right? And you do realize what quotation marks mean, right? All the quotes on my profile, be it sig or page, are taken from a novel, approved by an editor and a literary agent. How do you think fake words and slang on the internet become "official" words with real meanings to the world over time?

Try harder guys.

PS: A new account doesn't mean I've only been here for 2 days.

Last edited:
You do realize what creative writing is, right? And you do realize what quotation marks mean, right? All the quotes on my profile, be it sig or page, are taken from a novel, approved by an editor and a literary agent. How do you think fake words and slang on the internet become "official" words with real meanings to the world over time?

Try harder guys.

PS: A new account doesn't mean I've only been here for 2 days.
are you serious, you can't be serious, this is a troll account

Back