• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rikci's Thread

OK after reading a lot of this thread I notices you dog lyourself a lot saying your own work sucks or is crappy. Bro if you can't have confidence in yourself then why bother? I mean if you like the work but head is wrong just say that. I made a zombie but I have trouble with the face. Then peopleay try and help.. I'm sorry its just irritating to see..

Goggled Fish Mount

VAVRq3e.png
--wip

Last edited:
2q0r3iw.png
check those red circles, there is pillow shading there, also try to increase contrast, use darker colors and lighter ones ;)

I recommend that fill the sprite rather than outline it if it was what you did. (First way)

If you want to do outline, scribble well, don't care to make "mistakes", just fix the error when painting :) (Second way)

eJCmWvo.png

2q0r3iw.png
check those red circles, there is pillow shading there, also try to increase contrast, use darker colors and lighter ones ;)
Do you even know what pillow shading is?
Maybe there's on the fin and that's it?

Is it anny better, did the shell and some stuff :D
e93PTq2.png

EDIT- Credits to Shadowsong for helping me to make the shell

Last edited:
Hello, guys. I haven't been spriting for almost 2 years now and I've wanted to come back for a while and here I am.
The sprite is bad and messy but it's the best I can do for now. I have to get back in shape.
Any feedback/opinion and suggestion is appreciated. Thanks&much love.
7Uailrf.png

Hello, guys. I haven't been spriting for almost 2 years now and I've wanted to come back for a while and here I am.
The sprite is bad and messy but it's the best I can do for now. I have to get back in shape.
7Uailrf.png
It looks like a old sword, with a half-handle, that has moss and dirt covering a portion of it.
It doesn't *stand out*, but would look good in a cave, or as a backdrop. :D

It looks like a old sword, with a half-handle, that has moss and dirt covering a portion of it.
It doesn't *stand out*, but would look good in a cave, or as a backdrop. :D
Yeah, it does look like it. haha
Thanks for replying, I'm having trouble with color palettes.
I chose the weirdest colors to work with and without a proper palette.

7Uailrf.png
Nice to see you back!
why that outside AA? xD

Back