• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rings doesnt work

alectrona94

Reaction score
after ive decided to make a custom ring that heals the hp/mp, i tried the normal rings on my server but none of them is healing for example the life ring and the ring of healing no clue whats going on, if anyone can help me making a custom one that gives regeneration, im using TFS 0.4

All rings aren't working? They are added to movements.xml with their right ids?
Have you added your custom ring to movements.xml like this
XML:
    <movevent type="Equip" itemid="xxxx" slot="ring" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
    <movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="xxxx" slot="ring" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

Paste your movements.xml and how ring looks like in items.xml

the custom ring?
here it is
Code:
 <item id="12426" article="a" name="Donation ring">
        <attribute key="weight" value="90" />
        <attribute key="slotType" value="ring" />
        <attribute key="healthGain" value="50" />
        <attribute key="healthTicks" value="1000" />
        <attribute key="manaGain" value="50" />
        <attribute key="manaTicks" value="1000" />
        <attribute key="showattributes" value="1" />

</item>

movements
Code:
<!-- Rings -->
    <movevent type="Equip" itemid="12426" slot="ring" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
    <movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="12426" slot="ring" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

How about other attributes does it work? Skills/Health/Absorb, Like try might ring for example or any other item not necessarily a ring.

duplication for the DeEquip and equip they have the same id because the ring animation does not change, but ive removed that and still it dont work

Can you try this 0.4 TFS just to get 100% of sure if this issue is related to source or Lua/XML side.

Attachments

Back