• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riots In Egypt

UPDATE:

Egypt information ministry: Mobile phone networks to be shut down during next few hours, before planned massive marches.

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has agreed to discuss reform with opposition parties that are calling for his ouster, his vice president said Monday.

I hate the protests, they spam all the news about it (just the same old news 24/7) and Fallen is not online.

I hate the protests, they spam all the news about it (just the same old news 24/7) and Fallen is not online.

The Egyptian's net got closed down, he will be back as soon as all this stops..

And yes, I felt sorry for them when seeing them on the News etc. But now, it's just getting sort of ridiculous you know? I mean, they always report at least 2-4 videos of the riots every day, it's pretty boring if you ask me, but I still do think they need to take their president down, and give it to a person that won't kill all of his country..

Breaking News:

Mubarak will step down in September 2011

My prediction is that WikiLeaks will leak another cable that will anger the US citizens to a point where these riots in Egypt will set an example for the Americans. Show them the power of the people, how persistence works, and how easy it is to get a president to step-down.

My prediction is that WikiLeaks will leak another cable that will anger the US citizens to a point where these riots in Egypt will set an example for the Americans. Show them the power of the people, how persistence works, and how easy it is to get a president to step-down.

Yes, it can be possible, but unlikely, the closest that this has ever happened would be Richard Nixon.
A long refusal of withdrawing troops out of Vietnam, riots were breaking out until Nixon withdrew the troops, but he did not step-down even though he lost trust. (he later resigned due to the Watergate scandal).
But to your point, if anything bad, it wouldn't be Obama stepping down, it would be changes within the government, Obama most likely did nothing wrong within his first 2 years so far.

How many people actually know who the leader of Canada is (besides Canadians)?

INTERNETS BACK!

wSgVmgVOpE.png

BREAKING NEWS:
CIVIL WAR
Molotov cocktails fly from the tops of buildings into crowds in Cairo's Tahrir Square as pro- and anti-government protesters clash in the early evening darkness Wednesday.

One person killed, more than 400 wounded Wednesday in clashes in Cairo, a government official says.

This is one of the stupidest comments I have read. Just in case you didn't know this isn't the first protest in Egypt, it is the largest by far, although it can be called a revolution now. Second, perhaps you've been playing games/on the computer too much? This isn't a game kid, this is real life. Egypt's army is half a million men strong yet college graduates can have to go, in some cases, years without finding a job, and after 30 years of this I'd think it would be enough to cause them to rebel. You're post really makes you look like a complete fool, how old are you? 5? Before making stupid comments on political issues learn about how politics work and how life is, not just in Egypt and Tunisia, but all over the Middle East and Africa. These people realized that they deserve freedom. Have you considered that the uprising in Tunisia was a stepping stone and inspiration to other uprisings, whose people overcame their fear of the police, yes in many places the police are bad. What do you suggest they do or say? God forbid they gain inspiration from Tunisian uprisers and rise up, or they will face being called "wannabes" by a 5 year old child who sits on his computer too much.

Btw, how do you think your claim is holding up? It looks like the President has no control over the people now. The police have fled, his own beloved army is joining the protestors, people are laughing at the curfew.
It's ment to be stupid lool,, iam just trying to show a specific point thats all,, and the point is not about wannabe ;p ,, you gotta outsmart my passage ;p

Here, conversation with an Egypt dude who knows whats going on. What you see on the media is not entirely true.
http://znote.eu:7404/msn.htm

Last edited:
fucki'n we cought in egy much peoples have isralian passport doing shits here =.= also from USA ! that countries want egy going to be like iraq and destroy our government !

It's ment to be stupid lool,, iam just trying to show a specific point thats all,, and the point is not about wannabe ;p ,, you gotta outsmart my passage ;p

You're using wrong words then. Also your point was wrong. As for "outsmarting your passage"....what?

Here, conversation with an Egypt dude who knows whats going on. What you see on the media is not entirely true.
http://znote.eu:7404/msn.htm

Yes, Media is mostly lying in order to make their allies look good. But, what Fallen says is just childish and racist. He states that the palestinians are the problem? He must be totally out of his mind, The egyptian presidency was one of the reasons why Israel exist today, and yet he complain about what SOME palestians MIGHT have done.

Fallen, being ignorant drawing a conclusions that the palestinians are the ones comming in and ruining Egypt, is as funny as people saying that Christianty is less violent than Islam.

EDIT: I also read that Znote wrote this: Stefan Andrè Brannfjell says:
I think you guys should adapt to the norwegian democracy

They certainly should NOT try to adapt to the norwegian "democracy". Your government is based on racist bastards. It explains why the country does not accept the muslim people nor their religion. Same goes for the Netherlands.

Yes, Media is mostly lying in order to make their allies look good. But, what Fallen says is just childish and racist. He states that the palestinians are the problem? He must be totally out of his mind, The egyptian presidency was one of the reasons why Israel exist today, and yet he complain about what SOME palestians MIGHT have done.

Fallen, being ignorant drawing a conclusions that the palestinians are the ones comming in and ruining Egypt, is as funny as people saying that Christianty is less violent than Islam.

EDIT: I also read that Znote wrote this: Stefan Andrè Brannfjell says:
I think you guys should adapt to the norwegian democracy

They certainly should NOT try to adapt to the norwegian "democracy". Your government is based on racist bastards. It explains why the country does not accept the muslim people nor their religion. Same goes for the Netherlands.

WTF are you talking about? Norway is accepting all cultures. We have those muslim buildings, praying "silent" room, lots of shit. Also you have no freaking idea about the norwegian democracy.

Our system: (Very short explained)
We have lots of groups, who shall represents our wishes. We have capitalist groups who cares about money and evolution, we have more communist like groups who think about sharing even between people, giving even poor people a chance & accepting all forms of culture. (which is the currently dominating group today), we have a religion group as well but its under voted, we have like 10 main groups to vote on. And people can make a group if there is no similar group in norway.

ALSO: If 1 group gets 60% of the votes, and another group gets 30% of the vote (sample), BOTH groups will be in the government with power, but the group with 60% votes will have slightly more power than the group with 30% of the votes.

MEANING: It is possible for muslims to make a group to represents them, and if the majority of people want to adapt and change norway to that, then that will happen.
And if you are correct that "Our government is based on racist bastards" It does not mean that the goverment is based on it, it means that the majority of Norway are racist bastards, since they vote the racist bastards up. MEANING if the same system would be in Egypt, the egyptian goverment would only be based on racist bastards IF people from Egypt are racist bastards.

Conclution: Democracy is the system which makes most people satisfied, it is the most fair way. As long as there are enough groups so you can find a group to vote on who will represent your demands and will form the country as the majority of the country wants it to be formed.

EDIT:
You are from Sweden, both sweden and norway are using the exacly same democracy, so when I told him to adapt to Norwegian democracy it also means swedish democracy. You are either very young, or... I am disappointed in you. (Or you are not from Sweden but was in sweden last time i checked your IP, and you have no idea about your own country).

Last edited:
Okay, I apologize for saying what I did, it was plain stupid. I explained myself in a wrong way. I meant or atleast from what I've seen / heard. The government of Norway mostly contain of racists. This is a wild conclusion, I know. But from what I've seen and heard when it comes to the Muhammed paintings, there was alot of critism towards Norway, and it didn't come for no reason.

But I apologize again for making a fool out of myself, but Fallen should watch his tounge about Palestinians, because he is mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom