• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RIP Ryan Dunn

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
June 11, 1977 – June 20, 2011

images

Ryan Dunn is one of the main person in the Jackass TV show.
He was killed in a car accident at about 3am this morning. He was exceeding speeds of up to 180km an hour.
A passenger was killed and Dunn was only identified by his facial hair and a tattoo.

As stupid they all are, they put their lives on the line in front of the cameras to give the rest of the world the fullest entertainment.

RIP Ryan

Last edited:
live like a jackass, die like a jackass smh

Last edited:
He was drunk driving and exceeded speeds of up to 180km an hour.

Just to show how "jackass" he was...

His own fault.

Anyone that says he deserves it is an asshole.
Can you at least put a little more respect?

He was drunk while driving 180 km an hour... Killed 1 while he was driving... And you wanna talk about respect?

He should respect the fucking law, 1 word for him, jackass.

I've edited the first post, it has not been confirmed whether he was drunk or not.
Police said speed was a factor. People who met him hours before the death claimed he was not intoxicated and said he was not a heavy drinker anyways.

I've edited the first post, it has not been confirmed whether he was drunk or not.
Police said speed was a factor. People who met him hours before the death claimed he was not intoxicated and said he was not a heavy drinker anyways.

he tweet a pic of em drinking 2 hrs before this

he tweet a pic of em drinking 2 hrs before this

I've drinkin' beer before, it takes some to actually get you drunk.
A picture of him drinking beer doesn't indicate he's drinkin' 5-6 bottles of them, does it?

Now who else wants to put a toy car in their ass ? D=
R.I.P.

And stop crying about the beer, everybody does it ;) except you crybitches ofc. don't dare joyride or never come outside.

Well its his own foult,but we still dont need to tell him a noob or smtgh like this :S
He died, we cant do smthg now.:S

Back