• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RIP Ryan Dunn

I wasn't talking about Dunn, I was talking about drunk drivers all together.

So if someone, like your father, died because of the same kind of accident, would you say he deserved it? You wouldn't, so don't talk like this towards other people. But you'll experience it later on, it's not funny if a relative dies, ofcourse not, but don't you think the passenger knew that Ryan Dunn was under influence of alcohol?
Ofcourse he knew, it was his own responsibility and there is no one else to blame for but himself, so don't talk shit.

So if someone, like your father, died because of the same kind of accident, would you say he deserved it? You wouldn't, so don't talk like this towards other people. But you'll experience it later on, it's not funny if a relative dies, ofcourse not, but don't you think the passenger knew that Ryan Dunn was under influence of alcohol?
Ofcourse he knew, it was his own responsibility and there is no one else to blame for but himself, so don't talk shit.

303763090v4_225x225_Front.jpg

thing is no one expect death, that's why he decided to go in with him.

Corruption, it surely is a bad mistake to drink and drive, but clearly, other than serial killers, NO PERSON DESERVES TO DIE.
You are a cold-hearted selfish piece of shit to think otherwise. Drinking is avoidable, but driving not knowing you're drunk is not. It wasn't an intent to kill.

You might wan't to stay of the pot for a while, I never even mentioned the passenger.

Yes, no one expects death, so you can't blame Ryan.
So because he wasn't expecting to die, it's okay to drive drunk?

Corruption, it surely is a bad mistake to drink and drive, but clearly, other than serial killers, NO PERSON DESERVES TO DIE.
You are a cold-hearted selfish piece of shit to think otherwise. Drinking is avoidable, but driving not knowing you're drunk is not. It wasn't an intent to kill.
You might think I'm cold-hearted, but just realize how many more people he could have killed. In my opinion killing someone (read carefully, I do not mention the passenger) in this situation is equal to murder.

And are you trying to say Dunn didn't know he was drunk? GTFO lol, he had way more alcohol in his blood than allowed.

Have you ever been drunk before?
You clearly don't think when you're drunk.

He was very down-to-earth, he donated more money to charity than you ever will.
He has done more community activities with other people than you ever will.
Because he made a stupid mistake, DOES NOT MEAN HE DESERVES TO DIE.

Last edited:
He made he's own choices, basing he's life on stupid shit, its he's fault, he took one with him, what makes him a killer, he won't rest in peace...

@down:
haha thx, can't get that right lol

Last edited by a moderator:
He made he's own choices, basing he's life on stupid shit, its he's fault, he took one with him, what makes him a killer, he won't rest in peace...
its != it's
HIS != HE'S/He is
Sorry, I don't tend to correct anyone's grammar but... damn, for some reason your post made me rage a little inside.

BTW; I'm in no way trying to make fun of you or your post. Just putting that out there.

#Thread:
Not trying to justify his acts or anything but let's be honest, it's no surprise a member of Jackass dying this way. But yeah, RIP =(.

Jokes:

Ryan's last word before he died? "I'm dunn"
Do you think he will dunnate his body to investigation?
Dunn't drink and drive

inb4 moralfags

R.I.P.

June 11, 1977 – June 20, 2011

images

Ryan Dunn is one of the main person in the Jackass TV show.
He was killed in a car accident at about 3am this morning. He was exceeding speeds of up to 180km an hour.
A passenger was killed and Dunn was only identified by his facial hair and a tattoo.

As stupid they all are, they put their lives on the line in front of the cameras to give the rest of the world the fullest entertainment.

RIP Ryan
lol no its whas 250km an hour

Back